Default DC Elsworlds you'd like to see

So what are Elseworld's you'd like to see concerning the DCU outside the Trinity? Feel free to expand beyond just the premise or expand other's ideas!

For me:

1. Carol Ferris is Green Lantern of Sector 2814

2. No surface, everyone is an Atlantaean

3. Booster Gold traveled before Superman and became the world's greatest hero.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    So what are Elseworld's you'd like to see concerning the DCU outside the Trinity? Feel free to expand beyond just the premise or expand other's ideas!

For me:

1. Carol Ferris is Green Lantern of Sector 2814

2. No surface, everyone is an Atlantaean

3. Booster Gold traveled before Superman and became the world's greatest hero.
    Your number 3 is really good!

I'd like to see Deathstroke: Vengeful Redemption. Luthor has managed to assassinate almost all superhumans (except those working for him), and many of the prominent non-powered heroes (entire Bat-fam included). The ultimate mercenary is happy to help him, until his daughter Ravager becomes one of Luthor's targets....

A DCU where the people of earth actually worship the New Gods but the emergence of super-heroes is creating a shift in where people are placing their faith. Superman (and the Justice League) rise to promote a new age of self-determinism and the value of human accomplishment rather than depending on the New Gods. (and the New Gods really don't like it...)

Hal Jordan is recruited to the Green Lantern Corps in a universe where the Sinestro Corps are the law and fear rules all. Hal and the GLC are a small band of free-thinking individuals out to break the shackles of the Sinestro Corps and bring freedom to the universe.

Earth is embroiled in a never-ending war of science vs. magic. Many heroes familiar to us are on either one side or the other (with maybe a few who try to exist outside the war).

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

A DC Multiverse in which the CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS never occurred. What would its future have been like?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Black Manta kills the DC universe. Pretty straight forward, Black Manta turns his rage on the entire superhero community and works his way through them all.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Something like that Generations book I haven't read (but it's on my wishlist, one of these days) - Superman showed up in the 30s other heroes following according to their first appearances, they live, they grow old, and most of them are dead of old age by now, only we remove all the sidekicks and legacies from the equation and start at the end of the gold or silver age. What does the world look like in the age after heroes and villains, where all this mythic godlike characters existed in living memory of many people but are almost all gone now? Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, and on, all either dead (some violently, some in bed surrounded by loved ones after a long life), some retired and feeble, almost nobody active. I don't know what the narrative would be, but it'd be interesting to see a world where all the heroes came and went, and what the aftermath is. Governments trying to track down DNA or other sources of powers that created supermen for their militaries today, history buffs arguing over who would win in a fight like real world comic book fans, monuments dedicated to heroes and so on.

A universe where magic is considered a natural force and magicians and use of magic are known and integrated into society.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Something like that Generations book I haven't read (but it's on my wishlist, one of these days) - Superman showed up in the 30s other heroes following according to their first appearances, they live, they grow old, and most of them are dead of old age by now, only we remove all the sidekicks and legacies from the equation and start at the end of the gold or silver age. What does the world look like in the age after heroes and villains, where all this mythic godlike characters existed in living memory of many people but are almost all gone now? Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, and on, all either dead (some violently, some in bed surrounded by loved ones after a long life), some retired and feeble, almost nobody active. I don't know what the narrative would be, but it'd be interesting to see a world where all the heroes came and went, and what the aftermath is. Governments trying to track down DNA or other sources of powers that created supermen for their militaries today, history buffs arguing over who would win in a fight like real world comic book fans, monuments dedicated to heroes and so on.

I really like this idea.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Default Crisis of Infinite Threads

Another universe thread where it's spelled Elseworlds - https://community.cbr.com/showthread...s-Story!/page6
    Which is the "real" thread? Are there more out there? Which will become the main universes ongoing thread?
    Can the two threads survive the Crisis of Infinite Threads? Or will they be merged in the next big forum crisis event?
    Last edited by Güicho; 01-14-2019 at 07:51 AM.

Astonishing Member

So I've long had a crazy idea for this particular Elseworlds.

Its set in a real-ish world where there are no superheroes, but where the civilian identities of all the familiar heroes exist.

One fateful day, something happens. Its either a terrorist attack or some major crime. But circumstances throw together a bunch of ordinary individuals who have to work together to save the day.

These individuals include, a crusading journalist named Clark Kent, a forensic scientist named Barry Allen, a pilot named Hal Jordan, a military intelligence operative named Diana Prince, a billionaire industrialist named Bruce Wayne, a detective named John Jones, and a Coast Guard officer named Arthur Curry.

A mysterious cabal unleashes a devastating terrorist attack. Cover operative Diana Prince forms a specialized unit to track down the perpetrators and prevent a future attack. The unit is a private-public partnership partially funded by Bruce Wayne, who gets a say in its running owing to his company's technological contributions. Barry Allen and Hal Jordan are among the recruits. Clark Kent comes across the unit during the course of his own investigations into the cabal and is invited to join the team by Diana, though he and Bruce frequently butt heads. The team eventually also crosses paths with John Jones and Arthur Curry.

The cabal is eventually revealed to be run by billionaire tech mogul Lex Luthor and terrorist leader Ra's al Ghul, with other significant members including academic and futurist Professor Eobard Thawne, archeologist and heiress Barbara Minerva, shipping magnate Orm Marius etc.

Not sure what to call it exactly...JUSTICE LEAGUE: REAL HEROES?