Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Default Going into Limbo...

Hey guys, I am going to offline for an extended period of time, so I just wanted you all to know that I wasn't hit by a bus or anything. I'm just scaling back my online presence for the foreseeable future. Since this is where I hang my hat the most on the CBR Forums, this seems like the best place to let people know (if it's inappropriate, Mods, feel free to delete this).

I'll likely be back sooner or later in a few months, but I won't be an annoyingly omnipresent as I have been recently. I have absolutely adored my time here, but think I've been obsessing a little too much and need to spend more time on something more productive than discussing the on-going adventures of guys in tights punching each other into the sun.

Seeya!

Enjoy your time away (in the ...*shudder*...real world) and I look forward to your return!

But to make it DC Comics forum appropriate ... um, Green Lantern! Yeah, he's cool....

Enjoy your time away, good sir! I'll miss discussing things with you, I've enjoyed your insights and thoughts and ideas.

Take it easy bro.

Also! Comics, yeah. I like the Justice League!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Bored, I hope your time away is a short one.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

It won't be the same without you, but best of wishes in your oncoming endeavors! Don't be a stranger, man.

Gonna miss you bro. You're the only one here who could lift my mood whenever I get depressed about DC/WB's treatment of Hal Jordan. Enjoy your time away, recharge your batteries and have lots of fun.

I would have chosen the Negative Zone or Sanctuary instead of Limbo...Though Sanctuary may not be a good place to go right now...

The boards won't feel the same without your genuine and ever-present optimism, enthusiasm and intelligent opinions and discourse, but I wish you a fun and happy break and look forward to your return .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The boards won't feel the same without your genuine and ever-present optimism, enthusiasm and intelligent opinions and discourse, but I wish you a fun and happy break and look forward to your return .
    What Frontier said!

"It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Oh, almost forgot! Don't let them reboot you while you're away! Keep your history intact until your return, but when you do return get a shiny new costume!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

aww, I'm going to miss your insights, sense of humor and intelligent opinions. Try to at least log in for the big events to tell us what you thought about Aquaman movie, etc. Any way, hope real life treats you well.

That goes double for me. Enjoy your time away. You'll be dearly missed.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

I concur with Frontier's words here. Don't make it a long sabbatical!
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?