Sue
    Reed
    Ben

Vs.

Spiderman
    Luke Cage
    Iron Fist
    Iron Man

If Tony isn't a NYC resident, forgive me. I /think/ he often is though.

All 616. Fight happens downtown NYC. 500 meters starting distance.

BONUS: add Dr. Strange to team resident. Not Classic.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The FF have a couple of one-shot winners. If Johnny goes Nova or Sue traps them all in a contractible bubble, they’re screwed.

However... both of those are glass cannons and significantly slower than two of Team NY (or three if Tony still has Extremis).

However... 500 metres is a long way, and almost certainly out of range for Johnny and Sue, let alone the more limited Peter and Danny.

But not Tony.

If Tony can launch some form of scorched earth AoE attack at full range, then they’ll be left facing at worst the Fantastic Two, and to be honest I doubt even Reed would still be trucking. So it’d be a case of whether they can take Ben down, and you’ve got to imagine yes.

However... you’ve got to assume Reed and Sue would realise all of this, so Sue would instantly surround the FF all in a bubble until they got further in range.

So... after all that... I dunno.

(Reading this back, I feel like I should have mentioned something about starting a land war in Asia or challenging a Sicilian when death is on the line.)
    Last edited by Beadle; 01-14-2019 at 01:31 AM.