Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The Wonder of Wonder Woman: the Appreciation thread!

No open Wonder Woman appreciation thread yet? Time to start one!

Here is Stjepan Sejic's first Wonder Woman image of 2019, a continuation of the Wonder Woman–Lara Croft crossover:

Dw2okEhWkAArBMX.jpg-large.jpg

The old thread is still around.

Wow his art is nice. I wanna see Sejic art for a run

One of my favorite Wonder covers of all time.

F2989D6F-359F-4FD9-9E67-28387E940895.jpg

A big thumbs up to my favorite superheroine of all time. Diana is truly one of a kind and in a class all her own.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

In appreciation of an underappreciated era:

SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Stjepan Sejic on twitter (includes NSFW image), including Wonder Woman concept image for the DC summer special:

D04Iq66XgAApfaN.jpg
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Stjepan Sejic on twitter (includes NSFW image), including Wonder Woman concept image for the DC summer special:

D04Iq66XgAApfaN.jpg
    I wouldn't mind Sejic as regular artist of the main WW book. But he probably wouldn't last more than a story-arc.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I wouldn't mind Sejic as regular artist of the main WW book. But he probably wouldn't last more than a story-arc.
    hi, Stjepan here

i have done 50+issues of witchblade, and multiple storyarcs of different top cow books. i also have by now produced over a thousand pages of my own comic sunstone and this year am making a new storyarc of my other series death vigil while at the same time producing and publishing a soon to be announces dc secret book that i am also writing.

i have no issues with multiple storyarcs and long term books

they do have to be done on time and need to be arranged in advance.

on aquaman i was hired to do a 6 issue storyarc. with that in mind i made my long term plans accordingly , arranging my schedules and taking on other work after my 6 issue run. near the end of the run dc asked me to stay on the book but it was no longer possible

on justice league odyssey, the hiccup that caused the 2 whole complete issues to be discarded and remade into a completely different storyline with over a month lost inbetween due to the usual mess that is sdcc forced me to cut my time on the book short as it wreaked havoc on my long term schedule and affected my work being late on my own book.

point being, i could stay on multiple storyarcs if i like the story and things run in a timely manner

also, @phoenixx9 her hair is black but hair is reflective and picks up interesting illumination, in this case subsurface illumination through her hat. image compression resulted in it coming out a bit exaggerated.

Quote Originally Posted by nebezial View Post

Cool, and it certainly fits with what I would expect from comics production: managing the writing–drawings–lettering stream is a major part of the job of any editor. And thanks for stopping by! I hope you don't mind me and others sharing your stuff over here.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Quote Originally Posted by nebezial View Post
    hi, Stjepan here

i have done 50+issues of witchblade, and multiple storyarcs of different top cow books. i also have by now produced over a thousand pages of my own comic sunstone and this year am making a new storyarc of my other series death vigil while at the same time producing and publishing a soon to be announces dc secret book that i am also writing.

on aquaman i was hired to do a 6 issue storyarc. with that in mind i made my long term plans accordingly , arranging my schedules and taking on other work after my 6 issue run. near the end of the run dc asked me to stay on the book but it was no longer possible

on justice league odyssey, the hiccup that caused the 2 whole complete issues to be discarded and remade into a completely different storyline with over a month lost inbetween due to the usual mess that is sdcc forced me to cut my time on the book short as it wreaked havoc on my long term schedule and affected my work being late on my own book.

point being, i could stay on multiple storyarcs if i like the story and things run in a timely manner
    Ah, ok. I thought you were busy with your own projects to do more than an arc on DC books. 😅 Well, there's still hope one day you will draw WW for multiple arcs then.

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post

D04Iq66XgAApfaN.jpg
    Very nice, but Diana has black hair. She also looks a little more relaxed than I have seen Diana in a long time.

Diana/Donna art by SPJart:

"An #internationalwomensday preview 🌟🙅🏻🙅🏻🌟 SISTERS ARE DOING IT FOR THEMSELVES☕️🐯☕️MY life has certainly been enriched by Sisters #donnatroy #wonderwoman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuuQiiqAkj_/

"Happy international women's day!🎊🎉"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuvaBmEnSbp/

"💛 Happy International Women’s Day 💛"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuvkSbPHLj7/

"#internationalwomensday"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuvlgDOgsKM/