Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 151
  1. #16
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    3,871

    Default

    In appreciation of an underappreciated era:


    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  2. #17
    Astonishing Member kjn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,890

    Default

    Stjepan Sejic on twitter (includes NSFW image), including Wonder Woman concept image for the DC summer special:

    D04Iq66XgAApfaN.jpg
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

  3. #18
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Stjepan Sejic on twitter (includes NSFW image), including Wonder Woman concept image for the DC summer special:

    D04Iq66XgAApfaN.jpg
    I wouldn't mind Sejic as regular artist of the main WW book. But he probably wouldn't last more than a story-arc.

  4. #19
    Astonishing Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    4,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Stjepan Sejic on twitter (includes NSFW image), including Wonder Woman concept image for the DC summer special:

    D04Iq66XgAApfaN.jpg
    Very nice, but Diana has black hair. She also looks a little more relaxed than I have seen Diana in a long time.

  5. #20
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,195

    Default

    Diana/Donna art by SPJart:

    "An #internationalwomensday preview 🌟🙅🏻🙅🏻🌟 SISTERS ARE DOING IT FOR THEMSELVES☕️🐯☕️MY life has certainly been enriched by Sisters #donnatroy #wonderwoman"







    https://www.instagram.com/p/BuuQiiqAkj_/

  6. #21
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,195

    Default

    "Happy international women's day!🎊🎉"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BuvaBmEnSbp/

    "💛 Happy International Women’s Day 💛"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BuvkSbPHLj7/

    "#internationalwomensday"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BuvlgDOgsKM/

  7. #22
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I wouldn't mind Sejic as regular artist of the main WW book. But he probably wouldn't last more than a story-arc.
    hi, Stjepan here

    i have done 50+issues of witchblade, and multiple storyarcs of different top cow books. i also have by now produced over a thousand pages of my own comic sunstone and this year am making a new storyarc of my other series death vigil while at the same time producing and publishing a soon to be announces dc secret book that i am also writing.

    i have no issues with multiple storyarcs and long term books

    they do have to be done on time and need to be arranged in advance.

    on aquaman i was hired to do a 6 issue storyarc. with that in mind i made my long term plans accordingly , arranging my schedules and taking on other work after my 6 issue run. near the end of the run dc asked me to stay on the book but it was no longer possible

    on justice league odyssey, the hiccup that caused the 2 whole complete issues to be discarded and remade into a completely different storyline with over a month lost inbetween due to the usual mess that is sdcc forced me to cut my time on the book short as it wreaked havoc on my long term schedule and affected my work being late on my own book.

    point being, i could stay on multiple storyarcs if i like the story and things run in a timely manner

    also, @phoenixx9 her hair is black but hair is reflective and picks up interesting illumination, in this case subsurface illumination through her hat. image compression resulted in it coming out a bit exaggerated.

  8. #23
    Astonishing Member kjn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nebezial View Post
    i have no issues with multiple storyarcs and long term books

    they do have to be done on time and need to be arranged in advance.
    Cool, and it certainly fits with what I would expect from comics production: managing the writing–drawings–lettering stream is a major part of the job of any editor. And thanks for stopping by! I hope you don't mind me and others sharing your stuff over here.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

  9. #24
    Astonishing Member kjn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,890

    Default

    Den of Geek has the preview for Wonder Woman #66!

    And I really like that the commentary surrounding the preview is an in-depth discussion about the work of Mick Gray (inker) and Romulo Fajardo (colours). It's a piece of comics I'm still learning to appreciate in an informed manner, so I like reading discussions on this from people who know what they are talking about.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

  10. #25
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nebezial View Post
    hi, Stjepan here

    i have done 50+issues of witchblade, and multiple storyarcs of different top cow books. i also have by now produced over a thousand pages of my own comic sunstone and this year am making a new storyarc of my other series death vigil while at the same time producing and publishing a soon to be announces dc secret book that i am also writing.

    i have no issues with multiple storyarcs and long term books

    they do have to be done on time and need to be arranged in advance.

    on aquaman i was hired to do a 6 issue storyarc. with that in mind i made my long term plans accordingly , arranging my schedules and taking on other work after my 6 issue run. near the end of the run dc asked me to stay on the book but it was no longer possible

    on justice league odyssey, the hiccup that caused the 2 whole complete issues to be discarded and remade into a completely different storyline with over a month lost inbetween due to the usual mess that is sdcc forced me to cut my time on the book short as it wreaked havoc on my long term schedule and affected my work being late on my own book.

    point being, i could stay on multiple storyarcs if i like the story and things run in a timely manner
    Ah, ok. I thought you were busy with your own projects to do more than an arc on DC books. 😅 Well, there's still hope one day you will draw WW for multiple arcs then.

  11. #26
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,195

    Default

    Wonder Woman art by Thaís Campos Delmanto:







    https://www.instagram.com/thaiscamposdelmanto/

  12. #27
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,195

    Default

    (Empowering) Wonder Woman shirts:

    "#Wonderwoman or #Barbie"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BunwFDNnPdE/

    "#wonderwoman"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu5DBydn6x-/

    "Sporting my new “Training To Be Wonder Woman” tank. Keeps me motivated. Hitting the gym! 💪🏻 Today is squats. Dropping it low to come out on top! 🏋️*♀️"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu4vHTDlEmV/

  13. #28
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,195

    Default

    Wonder Woman fan-arts by Ula, Fernando Alves and Beto Lima:

    "I redrew my Wonder Woman drawing, which I used to love for the colors. Now I realize the old pose was a bit weird! 😝 I adjusted it slightly and rotated the angle. I still love to draw in a simpler chibi style, but now it feels nice to be able to have options. I think I learned a little bit since then! ."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu8GWjGAIS3/

    "Wonder Woman finished drawing"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu_QkjcHlpJ/

    "Wonder Woman"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu9qkk5FWHf/

  14. #29
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,195

    Default

    More WW fan-arts (by Lidia, PH Gomes, Peter Clinton):

    "Fight like a girl 💪🏻"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu_n4yuHbgc/

    "⚔️ Wonder Woman 🛡️ #girlpower"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BvAEMLgBv5_/

    "Wonder Woman! 9x12. This was fun but now on to the next... "


  15. #30
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,195

    Default

    Art by Phil Jimenez and Scott Hanna:

    "Recent commission done by the great @philjimeneznyc - Wonder Woman in her Our Worlds At War armor. Stunning!"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BvByUYyB6sn/

    "#WonderWoman in her #KingdomCome armor; also, the armor she wore in #OurWorldsAtWar; designed by the preternaturally skilled #AlexRoss. A commission I did; was slapping color on it to play/experiment last night but ran out of time (have a #BlackLabel graphic novel to wrap up!). Anyway, showing some of that play here along with a smidge of the #roughpencils. Still amazing to me to see what even simple color does to a drawing."



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BvEf23Xn1wr/

    "Marvel & DC artist Scott Hanna is sketching at ECCC Seattle this weekend. Booth DD2 in artist alley. Sketch list is open. @inkerscott Wonder Woman sketch cover"



    https://www.instagram.com/p/BvGIjIRllK-/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •