Pantastico

Default PLEASE HELP - Signed/Autographed GHOST RIDER 1991...Can anyone identify?

Hello! I'm sure hoping some can help me identify an autograph. I came across a few comics while cleaning the garage. Most looked like junk, but when I flipped to this one, I saw something I had never noticed when I first purchased it. It was signed by someone along with the year "91" The problem is that I wasn't super big on comics growing up so I'm not well-versed on the creators or illustrators so I have no clue who signed my comic book nor is it entirely legible. My guesses have not been very successful while searching Google, so I thought that maybe someone on here, maybe some comic book guru(s) might be able to help me identify the autograph and maybe tell me if the comic may be worth anything with or without the signature. It would, of course, be awesome if I have something rare. My father (turning 81 in a couple months) and I love to collect antiques and rare finds so this would be something very cool to add to our collection. At the very least, maybe it's an item missing from someone else's comic collection (maybe a set of these signed books?) that I might help complete.

Any sort of help or even good guesses would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys for taking the time to read my post 😊
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spectacular Member

It probably is the artist. When I think sigs on covers its for the artist.

Spectacular Member

Mark Texeira?

The artist was MARK TEXEIRA, it could be his