Default "Master Bruce" seriously disturbing character

I guess he's referred to as "Master Bruce," the deranged boy (Matthew) who wants nothing more than to be the real Bruce Wayne. I'm all for interested dark villains, but yikes this one is disturbing. Not sure if I'm going to be a fan of the little boy with seemingly endless money going around killing people, even if they are other baddies.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post
    I guess he's referred to as "Master Bruce," the deranged boy (Matthew) who wants nothing more than to be the real Bruce Wayne. I'm all for interested dark villains, but yikes this one is disturbing. Not sure if I'm going to be a fan of the little boy with seemingly endless money going around killing people, even if they are other baddies.
    He's kinda like how Hush was portrayed by Dini, he too had money and ended up killing his parents. I think it's par for the course when it comes to Batman villains

BANNED

Yeah, he just seemed like a Hush wanna-be. Notice how nobody wants to be Jason Todd.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Yeah, he just seemed like a Hush wanna-be. Notice how nobody wants to be Jason Todd.
    Well, there is the whole "beaten ruthlessly by a deranged clown with a crowbar, blown up, then brought back with magic water that drives you insane" bit...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, there is the whole "beaten ruthlessly by a deranged clown with a crowbar, blown up, then brought back with magic water that drives you insane" bit...
    Exactly. Who wants to trade places with Jason? Everybody wants to be Bruce Wayne because he has all the money and all the toys.

Exactly. Who wants to trade places with Jason? Everybody wants to be Bruce Wayne because he has all the money and all the toys.
    But they will miss an awesome wardrobe full of great leather jackets.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    But they will miss an awesome wardrobe full of great leather jackets.
    Bruce has a walk-in closet full of expensive designer leather jackets, but Alfred makes him wear suits.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Anybody can be a wannabe Hush, being Hood takes some real commitment

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Anybody can be a wannabe Hush, being Hood takes some real commitment
    Amen, brother. It's like eggs and bacon: Hens are dedicated, but pigs are committed. Jason would kick Hush's bandaged butt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The retcon punch is a much more interesting way of coming back tho. "How are you here?" ... "Someone got punched THAT hard"

BANNED

Anybody got any idea how long Superboy has been trapped in that other dimension or whatever?