Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

I really liked the Dark Knight trilogy. "Batman Begins" was the movie I wanted in 1989 when I was sitting in the theater while the Joker was wasting ten minutes of the movie prancing around in a museum breaking things and I looked at my watch and sighed in boredom as I realized the whole movie was going to be like that. The DK trilogy is, of course, a critical sensation, especially the second one, and an audience sensation but tends to get blasted on comic book boards. I tend to suspect it's mostly because Batman is, well, human and hence far less of an action movie wish fulfillment fantasy.
    Power with Girl is better.

Iron Fist season 1 is a decent watch. Its still the weakest of the netflix season 1s but it did alot that needed to be in a Iron fist Season 1.

Danny isnt unlikable just confusing so its hard to connect with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I liked it. Clarke actually considered it an alternate reality sequel because, in 2001, Dr. Floyd did know about Hal being programmed to lie. In fact, he was the one that ordered it. Clarke was a stickler for continuity and I like that.
    lol, one of the reasons why I liked 2010 when I was a kid was because I thought it was a stickler for continuity, too. Recreating the Discovery, the pod, and most of its interiors (aside from the understandably cost-prohibitive centrifuge) was such a treat to see.

But copy that about Dr. Floyd, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    I thought the Batman was great. I don't know why people thought it was bad. Sure it got worse as it went on but so did most shows.

I liked Treasure Planet especially when I saw in theatres. Also I loved the Goofy Movie.

A Blast From the Past was nice.
    Goofy movie is one of my favorite Disney movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Goofy movie is one of my favorite Disney movies.
    I don't know why the sequel butchered everything.

I don't know why the sequel butchered everything.
    I wont even watch that. The first one had a touching story between goofy and Max and Tevin Cambrll killed the soundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I wont even watch that. The first one had a touching story between goofy and Max and Tevin Cambrll killed the soundtrack
    Give it a go. Peej gets a lot of spotlight but Max reverts and it is like he learned nothing.

Give it a go. Peej gets a lot of spotlight but Max reverts and it is like he learned nothing.
    I've watched it meant I wont watch it again. Also really liked Hunchback of NOTRE dame but that sequel was awful too.