I just discovered this thing. Tubi is a free streaming platform. There's a chance there's already an app for it on whatever streaming device you use. You know, one of those ones that people always ignore in favor of Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Video. That's how I discovered it. I was on my blu ray player's menu and thought "Hey, what exactly are these other things?"

Anyway, the thing that really stood out to me is their collection of cartoons and kids' shows. Now, they don't really have any timeless classics on there (Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Flintstones, B:TAS, etc). However, if your tastes run towards unpolished gems and guilty pleasures, this might be the service for you. For example, they have about 90% of the Transformers shows (I think they're missing Beast Wars and Prime). They've got a bunch of G.I. Joe stuff. They have Defenders of the Earth. They have ReBoot. They have Digimon up to Frontier, I think. They've got every Super Sentai series that Shout! Factory's released so far. Also, like I said, guilty pleasure stuff. For example, if you've got a hankering to watch Sonic Underground or the Legend of Zelda cartoon, they're on there.

Just thought I should give people a heads up.