Fantastic Member

Default anybody who had read all superman comics?

before flashpoint there was superman comics I read but could not get issue name
    superman and a person fighting in battleground,superman puts compressed water bubble in his mouth and that person explodes

most probabaly it was annual /special issue

I don't think anyone has read all 10,000 comic book with Superman in them, or however many there are.

Well I'm always amazed at the knowledge that folks have on these boards, so it wouldn't surprise me if someone knew which issue you'r asking about by that description.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

No, I've read a lot of pre flashpoint since I got into DC, but I just don't care for any of the storylines before the Byrne reboot happened.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post
    Well I'm always amazed at the knowledge that folks have on these boards, so it wouldn't surprise me if someone knew which issue you'r asking about by that description.
    As an extremely rough estimate, I think Superman is no less than a co-star (so that's excluding team titles and anthologies mainly) in 3600 comics, and I probably have 1400 including collections.

But I can't think of this one. In fairness it may be others including vik here, but there's this occasional thing where obscenely vague scenes are mentioned to see if anyone can ever find the story, and the OP is never helpful. For all we know they may be made up scenes that are coincidentally similar to something that happened and the only response we get is, "that's not it." I don't mind a trivia sort of thing if we're all in on it but I'll just start deleting these threads.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Has anybody atleast finished 1000 issues of action comics?

I think the OP is looking for help tracking down an issue that he's having trouble finding.

Retired

I can't think of many Superman stories where he made someone explode, so it seems likely it would be a well known story. Unless it was a robot he made explode--in Superman's mind robots don't have a right to live. All robot lifeforms send your angry rants to DC.

That would be quite controversial isn't it? Superman straight up explodes a guy. No one recalls anything like that?

I think there was an issue where Dracula bit Superman. But he exploded due to the solar energy stored in him. And i haven't even read that issue but read it in some fan's post. I am a bit surprised that no one remembers this specific incident.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Yeah, that happened in Superman #180.

It's easy to recall when you have any decently specific detail, like knowing who or what the involved character was.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    That would be quite controversial isn't it? Superman straight up explodes a guy. No one recalls anything like that?

I think there was an issue where Dracula bit Superman. But he exploded due to the solar energy stored in him. And i haven't even read that issue but read it in some fan's post. I am a bit surprised that no one remembers this specific incident.
    That's a job for Black Adam.

One of the reasons why Black Adam is my favorites, He's Superman level and he can do all the brutalty Superman can but won't. Just go nuts with Black Adam.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    Yeah, that happened in Superman #180.

It's easy to recall when you have any decently specific detail, like knowing who or what the involved character was.
    sorry but not that one,