Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME 2019 Official Teaser Trailer

Last edited by DragonsChi; 01-15-2019 at 02:02 PM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Things I like:

Marisa "tank top" Aunt-May
    Grandpa Fury
    the Sandman fake-out
    the reason for the new spider suit

Is the blond with the headband, Gwen?

That's a LOT for a teaser trailer.

Anyways, it looks fun. And it's nice to see Fury in there. I wonder if he'll play a larger role in the MCU now.

hopefully this take place before avengers infinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy! View Post
    Is the blond with the headband, Gwen?
    Maybe it's the MCU version of Betty Brant?

Trailer looks good.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    hopefully this take place before avengers infinity.
    I believe they have already confirmed that this takes place after Avengers Infinity and it's sequal, so it's s bit of a spoiler. Not that anyone should be surprised that Spider-Mans death didn't stick.

future films should try to include people like the Marvel Mob, who should have a presence by this point: Kingpin, The Rose, Tombstone, Hammerhead, Silvermane, etc. Might be a good context to introduce Black Cat, as well, as a thief who crosses one (or more) of them. I don't know if they would recast Kingpin, but I hope the character doesn't disappear now that Daredevil is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    future films should try to include people like the Marvel Mob, who should have a presence by this point: Kingpin, The Rose, Tombstone, Hammerhead, Silvermane, etc. Might be a good context to introduce Black Cat, as well, as a thief who crosses one (or more) of them. I don't know if they would recast Kingpin, but I hope the character doesn't disappear now that Daredevil is over.
    It would be VERY cool if some of the Net Flicks villains like Kingpin appeared in the movies down the line. Because they have entire series to develop rather than just 2 hours, a lot of the TV villains on Net flicks are some of the best in the MCU. So yeah... hopefully the DD stuff can be transplanted into stuff like Spider-man.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    That's a LOT for a teaser trailer.

Anyways, it looks fun. And it's nice to see Fury in there. I wonder if he'll play a larger role in the MCU now.
    For real. Playing with the term "tease" loosely here.

I'm glad that it looks like Spidey is more competent and assured of himself this time. Hopefully they also tone down the tech a little (although we see the web-wings in action again) .

It's weird to see Spidey so popular. I mean, in-universe it makes sense, but I really can't help but think some kind of shoe is going to drop at some point to turn everybody against him.

I really feel like they could be doing more with Aunt May then a possible Happy Hogan romance subplot.

It's weird hearing Peter call Zendaya's character "MJ." Then again, it's also weird to see them hanging out with a Betty Brant that looks like Gwen Stacy. And even weirder that her "Ned" is really Ganke...

"So nice to finally meet you Spider-Man," spoken like someone who's read Ultimate Spider-Man.

So far I get the feeling that Fury's role in this movie will be more complimentary and less intrusive in Peter's life then Iron Man's was.

The fishbowl head! The fishbowl head !

It seems like they're going to try and hide the fact that Mysterio is the real villain and play him up as someone actively trying to help Spider-Man, but I have to imagine that at least the final trailer will probably show Spidey fighting him .

I'm glad Flash is now a Spider-Man fanboy. That was one of the issues I had with Revolori's Flash in the last movie. I hope this isn't the only scene where it comes up.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It would be VERY cool if some of the Net Flicks villains like Kingpin appeared in the movies down the line. Because they have entire series to develop rather than just 2 hours, a lot of the TV villains on Net flicks are some of the best in the MCU. So yeah... hopefully the DD stuff can be transplanted into stuff like Spider-man.
    don't remember where I read it but there is a 2 year period where the Netflix characters can't appear on another platform (now I don't know if that means starring in their own show or if it applies to guest appearances or both)

Its nice that they confirmed the events of Infinity War were completely reverted so much that people probably don't remember they happened
    The J-man

I'm wondering if Hydro-Man and Sandman are actually in the movie or if they are just illusions by Mysterio.

The first film was really good but this looks even better. I hope it delivers.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

wow they really pulled the pin on the Avengers Endgame spoilers with this trailer.