Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'd do an FF film (or two) without him and let him be a threat on the horizon. His proper introduction would be in another franchise film. People compare him to Darth Vader so the fact that he has a personal connection to Reed isn't something we disclose right away.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Yeah have him get his own film and let the FF develop separately before they fight him. Maybe have Diablo or a better take on the Mole Man or even the Frightful Four for their first go. They need to big up Doom, Magneto and Norman Osborn as threats to the entire MCU and not just their respective classic enemies. I would totally be fine with Doom appearing as well in a Black Panther or Doctor Strange film. Hell if we weren't certain we were losing Iron Man I suggest him taking on Tony as in the comics too.

BANNED

Maybe the destruction of Sokovia had another side effect - it made an Eastern European nation turn to Victor Von Doom to protect them.

Quote Originally Posted by Theleviathan View Post
    Maybe the destruction of Sokovia had another side effect - it made an Eastern European nation turn to Victor Von Doom to protect them.
    OOOOOoooooo .... I like that one. That and Doom figuring out the Skrull thing. But he still needs to be evil in the end. I'd love it if he aquired the gauntlet or the Q-bands or Cosmic Control Rod or something like that and he just wears it all the time but never uses it.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Doom should NOT be in the first Fantastic Four movie. You establish the Four and then in the end credit sequence teaser, you see an armored figure sitting in the dark watching the news coverage of the events of the first movie, and he's not happy.

Second Fantastic Four movie? There you bring in Doom. And he STARTS the movie as Dr. Doom, armor, scars, castle, the whole works. Have a flashback at some point giving away his origin, as Doom does love talking about himself, and at the end of the movie, he's defeated. Not killed though. More like one of those "he couldn't possibly have survived" things.

Then you build up to the next major marvel EVENT villain. Galactus.

Then right after everybody defeats Galactus ... DOOM comes back and he jacks the powers of Galactus doing kind of the Secret Wars thing again.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

My idea is that everything heads towards Secret Wars being the equal to Endgame for Phase 6, setting up Doom, Magneto and Galactus as building threats within their own areas and maybe having a parallel to Civil War with the initial distrust between the New Avengers, X-Men and Fantastic Four, maybe even doing a AVX film with Magneto as the catalyst instead of the Dark Phoenix, before going into Coming of Galactus with the cosmic side once again hitting Earth (and New Guardians and Nova) which sees all the Earth teams and even Doom and some villains align against the World Devourer.

Then either Doom nicks his power and uses it to challenge more powerful entities and eventually rewrite the cosmos leading to the heroes remembering the truth and fighting him (so like 2015's Secret Wars) OR the Beyonder intervenes and transports most of the heroes and some established villains (including Doom, Magneto and Galactus) to Battleworld to fight for his amusement, Doom nicks his power and we get something like the 1984 Secret Wars.