Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Astonishing Member

Her new costume is not bad, although makes it think they want officially make her have some kind of "connection" with Spider-Man. Now that I think of it, if Peter's sister (Teresa) would have had spider-powers, she could have had a suit like that one. Anyway, since Jessica can glide/flight, she never needed Spider-Man's webshootes to webslinging. However, using them as a weapon wouldn't be so bad.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    dont see much of the natasha besides the colors but the Peter webbing is weird since she doesn't use webs i believe and the fact that Her and Peter don't really have that much history between one another
    I always felt that Jessica's history with Peter need not be Spider-Related. I wanted to see their friendship on par with Johnny Storm or The Black Cat. She did take his advice of becoming a crime fighter in her own right. Jessica's partnership with Peter should be on par with Captain Marvel and Jessica Jones respectively. I long to see Jessica confront The Black Cat, which is long overdue.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 12-25-2019 at 01:44 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Her new costume is not bad, although makes it think they want officially make her have some kind of "connection" with Spider-Man. Now that I think of it, if Peter's sister (Teresa) would have had spider-powers, she could have had a suit like that one. Anyway, since Jessica can glide/flight, she never needed Spider-Man's webshootes to webslinging. However, using them as a weapon wouldn't be so bad.
    Peter could adjust a device that could convert Jessica's vemon blast into webshooter that are unique from his own...

BANNED

CRAZY MCU RUMOR! Wolverine & Mutants Introduced Like THIS?