Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post

Here is also a shot of Kamala in what I think is Attilan. Based on the color scheme, the enemies could be Alpha Primitives.
    I think so, I can't think of another mob enemy that has the color scheme and would be in a high tech place.

Is the lockjaw / d-man series from a year or two ago canon?
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I would say so, yeah. Daniel Kibblesmith indicated that he set it somewhat ambiguously chronologically, but it would appear to take place between Royals and Death of the Inhumans.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    I think so, I can't think of another mob enemy that has the color scheme and would be in a high tech place.
    That's what I was thinking. I couldn't think of any other mobs that fit the aesthetic. If it is Attilan and the mobs are indeed Alpha Primitives then I am really pleasantly surprised at the Inhuman pressence in this game. I am still holding out hope for Black Bolt and Medusa as playables to have an all Inhuman team.

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Is the lockjaw / d-man series from a year or two ago canon?
    It should be. It's great.

Lockjaw is n Cates guardians now

He might have forgotten that he wrote Beta ray bill as an out of shape jaaded warrior that didn't help unless it was personal but he remembered that offscreen friendship Bill and Lockjaw had,

I definitely feel like those are Alphas, which makes me really happy.

It was also confirmed that Lockjaw is not playable and will function as a teleporter and as an in game way to switch characters and change locations.

That means Kamala and Crystal are the two announced Inhuman characters so far. I am still hoping for Medusa and Black Bolt to be playable, but could also see Inferno and Quake make it into the game to allow players a team of 4 Inhumans.

It was also confirmed that Lockjaw is not playable and will function as a teleporter and as an in game way to switch characters and change locations.
    this is extremely smart and clever
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I was expecting Crystal and Lockjaw to be a pair like Rocket and Groot but, looking at it, it would be difficult (those two work because one is riding on top of the other). It also doesn't feel authentic to make Lockjaw a short-range teleporter like Nightcrawler.

I don't think we inherently "need" four Inhuman characters, but I think they could easily fit four - especially if we're going for non-Attilan Inhumans like Ms. Marvel. I think an ideal four would be Crystal, Ms. Marvel, Quake, and Karnak. Karnak depends on whether they want to double up abilities at all. Apparently Daredevil's radar sense let's you sense weaknesses in other characters and it would certainly make sense for Karnak to do the same thing. Also makes sense to have at least one dude Inhuman.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

I definitely feel like those are Alphas, which makes me really happy.

That means Kamala and Crystal are the two announced Inhuman characters so far. I am still hoping for Medusa and Black Bolt to be playable, but could also see Inferno and Quake make it into the game to allow players a team of 4 Inhumans.
    They're in New Attilan in that "scene". You could see it in the sample gameplay. I wonder if it's in the Hudson, the sky or Himilayas. Probably the sky since Lego and the cartoon have it there. If the Black Order are looking for the Infinity Stones, when/how did Attilan fall?

And so straight from the horse's mouth the horse of course being beta ray bill. The Inhumans went into hiding after DOTI Black Bolt has "no powers" and Bill has been keeping an eye on them. Also Black Bolt has been messaging Bill about something.
    Last edited by mung; 05-15-2019 at 10:32 AM.

I'm not feeling the pacing or the cast of Cates' Guardians, and yet I might deadass end up continuing to buy it to see where the Inhumans plot goes.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I was expecting Crystal and Lockjaw to be a pair like Rocket and Groot but, looking at it, it would be difficult (those two work because one is riding on top of the other). It also doesn't feel authentic to make Lockjaw a short-range teleporter like Nightcrawler.

I don't think we inherently "need" four Inhuman characters, but I think they could easily fit four - especially if we're going for non-Attilan Inhumans like Ms. Marvel. I think an ideal four would be Crystal, Ms. Marvel, Quake, and Karnak. Karnak depends on whether they want to double up abilities at all. Apparently Daredevil's radar sense let's you sense weaknesses in other characters and it would certainly make sense for Karnak to do the same thing. Also makes sense to have at least one dude Inhuman.
    The people at Gameinformer seem to have confirmed Lockjaw is an NPC. They said he's used to cycle characters in and out when you want to change your party.

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    And so straight from the horse's mouth the horse of course being beta ray bill. The Inhumans went into hiding after DOTI Black Bolt has "no powers" and Bill has been keeping an eye on them. Also Black Bolt has been messaging Bill about something.
    I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about all of this. First of all, why does Black Bolt have "no powers"? Black Bolt has always possessed powers aside from his voice. Or did slitting his throat also affect his ability to manipulate the electrons around him?

Also, the Inhumans going into hiding just seems like a cop out. I mean, why wouldn't the royal family go back to Earth and reside in New Attilan? There is strength in numbers and as far as I could tell the Kree threat was over, at least for the time being.

I hope the direction they have chosen with the royals in hiding pays off down the line and isn't just a lame way to keep them off the board for now.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Here's another panel this time from CBR's article:

Bill claiming the majority of Inhumans are dead or hiding is odd because there's no on-panel proof or dialog that New Attilan was attacked or that the Inhumans based there are hiding, unless the population of New Arctilan dwarfed it and thus magnified the body count.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES