Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I maybe went into Death of the Inhumans very biased since I love the Inhumans and the whole preface of the event irked me. Haha.

But I have to say that I was very disappointed by both the story and the art. Since we have heard nothing about a new Inhumans title, I assume this was some sort of send off (at least for now). And as such I found it disappointing.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Still not entirely sure who or what Vox was. Was there a main Vox somewhere? Because the first one was strong enough to take down almost al The Inhumans in Arctilan and yet the Vox Army went down to Black Bolts scream.

Honestly Cates was the worst thing to happen to the characters. The mini series was mediocre from start to the end, filled with plot holes in every issue, the writer didn't show care nor interest in writing the characters, more interested in bringing Beta Ray Bill, whose presence was innecesary. It was obvious that he was forced by editors to write the mini series.

I hope that he never writes them again and I'm sure that the next writer to take the Inhumans wont do worse than Cates, because he set the bar really really low. The next writer should be brain dead to do worse than Cates.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Honestly Cates was the worst thing to happen to the characters. The mini series was mediocre from start to the end, filled with plot holes in every issue, the writer didn't show care nor interest in writing the characters, more interested in bringing Beta Ray Bill, whose presence was innecesary. It was obvious that he was forced by editors to write the mini series.

I hope that he never writes them again and I'm sure that the next writer to take the Inhumans wont do worse than Cates, because he set the bar really really low. The next writer should be brain dead to do worse than Cates.
    I completely agree. I honestly hope the next writer brings the Inhumans back to a similar position and status like they had in War and Realm of Kings. Aside from The Paul Jenkins Marvel Knights series, that was my favorite period of the Inhumans books.

Astonishing Member

I would like to see an approach like DC did with Superman Earth One, for example. An Inhuman book, without the contiunity of the Marvel universe. Just for Inhuman fans. Starting from day one...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    I completely agree. I honestly hope the next writer brings the Inhumans back to a similar position and status like they had in War and Realm of Kings. Aside from The Paul Jenkins Marvel Knights series, that was my favorite period of the Inhumans books.
    I don't agree. I thought the first few issues were extremely well written and drawn. Cates handled Black Bolt very well, and when he was writing down the names of the fallen and shouting them at the Kree soldiers, it was pretty emotional. I had a real problem with the last issue though. Some things just weren't explained very well, and some didn't make sense at all. It seemed very rushed and incomplete.

A curiosity has come our way. Javier drew a panel with the progenitors. It could be from the final chapter of exiles because I don't think he has any other books lined up.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BtOHwU6Bm4t/

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Was he not the artist for Royals?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

He was, and he designed the progenitors himself.

I asked if him if it was Inhumans related and all he said was "Can't say a word! (But not exactly)"
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Well it wasn't exiles. (not exactly) makes me think it is some cosmic book or maybe even Kamala since he might have taken your inhuman related thing as royal family related. Can't think of many situations that would reference the progenitors outside of an inhuman book.
    Last edited by mung; 01-30-2019 at 08:15 AM.

I was thinking the Fantastic Four myself.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

He said it is from a new book

BANNED

Lockjaw is okay ?????????

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Lockjaw is okay ?????????
    He's fine, it was a fakeout