Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Default The Inhuman Condition: From Terrigenesis to the Moon - Inhuman Appreciation 2019

A safe haven for Inhuman fans who want to continue a positive dialogue about Inhumans and share their love for the uncanny characters.

Last edited by Force de Phenix; 02-07-2019 at 04:07 PM.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Glad to see a new thread. I think there's a Marvel Rising short tonight for those who might be interested.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Let's hope that 2019 shapes up to be a better year for the Inhumans than 2018!

Astonishing Member

I don't know who Chris Buse is but he was tweeting a lot of on Inhumans and this was a response to someone responding to one of his tweets.

https://twitter.com/buse_chris/statu...072200193?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I don't know who Chris Buse is but he was tweeting a lot of on Inhumans and this was a response to someone responding to one of his tweets.

https://twitter.com/buse_chris/statu...072200193?s=19
    I have no idea who he is either. Maybe he was just saying there would be more Inhumans on his twitter? As much as I want more Inhumans content from Marvel, I don't want to get my hopes up.

I would really like a Crystal and Medusa on going. Or at least put Crystal back on he Avengers or something.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I would really like a Crystal and Medusa on going. Or at least put Crystal back on he Avengers or something.
    I want another Inhumans book, I’d really love to see Saladin Ahmed and Christian Ward.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Old thread get locked?

All the appreciation threads got locked so we had to start new ones.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

So nothing Inhuman related in the new round of solicits? Other than Ms. Marvel getting a team-up series?

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Marvel Rising is probably the closest.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I really hope we get at least one Inhuman book in the near future that focuses on the royal family with appearances from other prominent Nuhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I want another Inhumans book, I’d really love to see Saladin Ahmed and Christian Ward.
    I think they would do a great work together

Incredible Member

*Spoilers*. Just read the trade "Death of the Inhumans", and I thought it was very well done. The focus on the Royal Family is exactly what I've wanted in an Inhumans book for a long time. Kind of confused by the ending though. Karnak says that if they had time and resources, the damage done by the Kree could be undone, but they had neither. Then, after Black Bolts scream, Crystal and Lockjaw are both ok. Why? Just because the lab and other Voxes were destroyed? Also, was there one main Vox that was communicating with the Kree General? It seemed like there was, but there were so many others around, I just wasn't sure.

I was disappointed by the ending of Death of the Inhumans. I feel like Cates had to condense a longer series bc he signed on to write others.