Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    After rewatching it after he said Terrigen, I got what this meant. I assume they release a Terrigen cloud. I just hope it isn't toxic, but they probably wrote the story when that was what they were doing.

I really hope the Inhumans aren't presented as "bad buys" again. I'm so tired of that.

I don't think they will at least not if Kamala is coming on board. I think Avengers having seemingly just stumbled upon Terrigen with no idea what it does will think they mutated a lot of the population. Sudden appearance of Inhumans without a royal family to keep them in check will lead to fighting because they probably look like monsters, or can't control their powers, or might actually be bad guys. The worst case scenario is the royal family shows up and wants to forcibly take them into their empire but that doesn't really make sense with how small Attilan is. I think that if they show up at all it will be to explain the situation.

Crystal gameplay from the newest Marvel Ultimate Alliance trailer. She is looking like a lot of fun. I really hope we see her sister and her brother-in-law.

Funny no other Inhumans yet, other than Kamala.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Funny no other Inhumans yet, other than Kamala.
    What is weirder, I've mentioned it in other threads, she has no listed team affiliation. Neither Inhumans nor Avenger. I find that quite odd and wonder if we should be reading into that or not.

It has a Marvel Knights DLC. I'd find it hard to believe that they would have that, Crystal, and an Inhumans level and not the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    It has a Marvel Knights DLC. I'd find it hard to believe that they would have that, Crystal, and an Inhumans level and not the rest.
    It's true. I keep forgetting the Inhumans for under the Marvel Knights banner too. Which is funny considering what is considered to be their best story is a Marvel Knights publication.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    What is weirder, I've mentioned it in other threads, she has no listed team affiliation. Neither Inhumans nor Avenger. I find that quite odd and wonder if we should be reading into that or not.
    I think it just reflects that there's not enough Inhumans in the game to have there be a team bonus. Spider-Man is also not listed as an Avenger, after all.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

If you're into Microheroes there's a ton of Inhumans pictures.

https://marvel-microheroes.fandom.co...egory:Inhumans
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    I really hope the Inhumans aren't presented as "bad buys" again. I'm so tired of that.
    Well hopefully they get a good reception from audiences if they are in the game, and then maybe it’ll give Marvel the courage to give them a second chance.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

No Guardians until tomorrow for me, but do we have more proof that Donny only likes the dog?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Well it seems to confirm that he is staying on the team, no mention of the rest of the family.
    Last edited by mung; 06-19-2019 at 08:18 AM.

Nothing in the new solicits. But Ahmed's Black Bolt run is finally getting a well-deserved hardcover collection, and the new Hulk collection contains an early encounter with the Inhumans.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-st...kest-inhumans/
    A list of the strongest and weakest Inhumans. spoilers:
    Somehow Reader and the Jailer didn't make the list
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by mung; 06-22-2019 at 10:29 AM.

Black Bolt cameo'd in doctor strange today and he and several others are going to help him fight Galactus next month