Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    It's still canon. This is a dumb conversation. Even if it gets re-set, it doesn't mean it gets erased. Even unloved stories count.
    Yeah. I don't think anyone said it wasn't. They just didn't want it to be because it was a bland, boring, and empty story. If someone could expand on it properly, it could be saved. But for now it appears to have been something written out of spite.

Astonishing Member

It's still canon. This is a dumb conversation. Even if it gets re-set, it doesn't mean it gets erased. Even unloved stories count.
    What do you mean like it still happened in real life this comic was written, or do you mean story wise this is part of continuity?

At first I didn't think it was the same one spoilers:
    But after reading the comic ND seeing that he is staying in Arctilan I think he might be. Although there are lot questions. First is why is he fused with the supreme intelligence. One of the major points for the imperial kree is that they are against the supreme. There is also why he is on his own and not with the rest of kree. Whatever happen to his main mission of taking out Black Bolt and stopping the prophecy, the Avengers should be secondary to that. I guess we'll have to tune in next month to find out.
    end of spoilers

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

While waiting to pick up Captain Marvel this weekend…

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    What do you mean like it still happened in real life this comic was written, or do you mean story wise this is part of continuity?
    I mean, both are true statements.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

I mean, both are true statements.
    Ok well it is possible for it to be erased story wise, but as of now no it isn't.

Astonishing Member

I never thought they'd erase it, maybe retcon a few things here or there depending how they want the Inhumans/Royals story moving forward.

Yeah, don't know why anyone thought it would be erased. Vox has a cool design so I'm glad he's being used.

Quake will be one of the leads in the new Force Works.
    Last edited by Holt; 11-21-2019 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I never thought they'd erase it, maybe retcon a few things here or there depending how they want the Inhumans/Royals story moving forward.
    Pretty much.

CAPTAIN MARVEL #15

KELLY THOMPSON (W) • LEE GARBETT (A) • Cover by MARK BROOKS

CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY INHYUK LEE (4 OF 5)

CHINESE NEW YEAR VARIANT COVER BY ZILI YU

GWEN STACY VARIANT COVER BY Ema Lupacchino

“THE LAST AVENGER” PART 4: DESPERATE MEASURES

Captain Marvel had 24 hours to kill five Avengers — and she’s dangerously close to failing. Carol’s plan was always flawed, but as she nears the endgame, those flaws are becoming fatal. As Vox Supreme’s true plans for five dead Avengers emerge, it’s more important than ever that Carol not fail today.

MARVELS X #2 (OF 6)

ALEX ROSS & JIM KRUEGER (W) • WELL BEE (A)

Cover by ALEX ROSS

VARIANT COVER BY WELL BEE

David’s arrival in New York doesn’t bring the safety he had hoped it would. And while he does indeed find some heroes, he also finds that they don’t know what to do in a world where everyone they ever fought to protect now wants only to blame them for the hell the world has transformed into. Alex Ross, Jim Krueger and Well-Bee continue the amazing prequel to the EARTH X trilogy.

It looks like they're "annexing" the vox race to something unrelated to the inhumans story. I doubt they're going to play any role in the near future in anything.

Maybe they'll mention Terrigen in Marvels X spoilers:
    since it's talking about post-global Terrigensis transformation.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Yeah, don't know why anyone thought it would be erased. Vox has a cool design so I'm glad he's being used.

Quake will be one of the leads in the new Force Works.
    That team looks cool. And Vox's design is just Earth X Boltagon regula but dark and edgy for no reason.

That team looks cool. And Vox's design is just Earth X Boltagon regula but dark and edgy for no reason.
    He looks like the Predator.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    It looks like they're "annexing" the vox race to something unrelated to the inhumans story. I doubt they're going to play any role in the near future in anything.
    I don't think they are removing it entirely considering they made a point of having him be in Arctilan. Might even be an inexplicably rogue Vox since he was working solo. Ewing was still using Vox for the side of imperial Kree and they kinda need him to exist, otherwise they are just regular kree fighting regular kree, I do doubt the Inhumans will show and help.

And Vox's design is just Earth X Boltagon regula but dark and edgy for no reason.
    Right. It's cool.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Right. It's cool.
    Personal different opinions. At first I liked it believing this was all in Black Bolt's head/dream that the reason why Vox has this look is to make him believe the Inhuman's death were his fault. But now it's just somewhere between the "can i copy your homework meme" and a "deviant art OC"