Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 558
  1. #31
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    637

    Default

    https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1092331798787485696

    Marvel editor: We want to teach people some things about Black Bolt. What image should we use as the header

    article writer: How about the one where he kills Auran with zero context

    Not complaining it just seems funny to me.
    Last edited by mung; 02-04-2019 at 01:38 PM.

  2. #32
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    He's fine, it was a fakeout
    Thank goodness! I can't bear the thought of losing Lockjaw. So it's okay to buy the TP?

  3. #33
    Incredible Member Force de Phenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Hey! Since there's a bit of a dry spell of Terrigen rain from Marvel (Ms Marvel and Moongirl are still around!), I thought it would be a fun idea to post some special moments of Inhumanity and the Inhuman Condition. Please feel free to add stuff and comment!

    #1 The first inhuman and the "first" inhuman exposed to the human world:

    "You set off the Terrigen Bomb giving the world every excuse to fear the word Inhuman."

    "This is-- this is what Jean felt like..."

    "If you are a mutant, in this world, you are guilty until proven innocent."

  4. #34
    Incredible Member Force de Phenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    671

    Default

    #2 Attilan leaves Earth. A lot of people don't know that Attilan had always been on Earth (first an island, then the Himalayas, then the Moon) because when the Kree did their inhuman experiments on proto-humans, they were on Earth. And that's were they stayed until they were on the verge of extinction due to "pollution poisoning." It's an interesting metaphor for how we should take care of Earth and how humanity will one day reach the stars to continue their legacy. They only stayed on the Moon for a short time, which you can equate using Luna Maximoff's age since she was born there. I feel like the mutants' T-Cloud dilemma was a play on the inhumans' pollution dilemma.





    Last edited by Force de Phenix; 02-07-2019 at 05:05 PM.

  5. #35
    Incredible Member Force de Phenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    671

    Default

    #3 Earth X - Paradise X - Universe X.
    SPOILERS IF YOU WANT TO READ IT

    The inhumans played a major role in this series that many people forgot existed because if not they would understand where the idea of global Terrigenisis came from. Inhumanity run amok. Alex Ross's art in this is amazing. One of the universes that didn't appear in Battleworld, but really should have.




  6. #36
    Traveler of omniverses Thor-Ul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Halfway between Asgard & Krypton
    Posts
    2,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    #3 Earth X - Paradise X - Universe X.
    SPOILERS IF YOU WANT TO READ IT

    The inhumans played a major role in this series that many people forgot existed because if not they would understand where the idea of global Terrigenisis came from. Inhumanity run amok. Alex Ross's art in this is amazing. One of the universes that didn't appear in Battleworld, but really should have.



    That was a great series, but also turned to confusing in the third series. I also was curious about why it was not given its own mini or reing in the Secret Wars. It was deserved.
    Here the Inhumans role was pivotal and made sense.
    Internet Rule 14: Do not argue with trolls it means they win.

  7. #37

    Default





    There seems to be a rumor going about in the Spanish speaking part of Instagram that Marvel is interested in bringing the Inhumans into the MCU proper. So far I have counted 10 accounts that posted this. I have no idea where their information came from or if there is any truth to this at all. But that is apparently circulating as a current rumor.

    I highly doubt it's true, simply because no English speaking sites or accounts have posted this information.

  8. #38
    Incredible Member Force de Phenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    There seems to be a rumor going about in the Spanish speaking part of Instagram that Marvel is interested in bringing the Inhumans into the MCU proper. So far I have counted 10 accounts that posted this. I have no idea where their information came from or if there is any truth to this at all. But that is apparently circulating as a current rumor.

    I highly doubt it's true, simply because no English speaking sites or accounts have posted this information.
    Yea, I think one person put it up because they're like tabloid accounts and the other just copied because they probably follow each other's account.
    "You set off the Terrigen Bomb giving the world every excuse to fear the word Inhuman."

    "This is-- this is what Jean felt like..."

    "If you are a mutant, in this world, you are guilty until proven innocent."

  9. #39
    Extraordinary Member Holt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6,973

    Unhappy

    So no recent news? Nothing at Toy Fair either.

  10. #40
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    8,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    So no recent news? Nothing at Toy Fair either.
    We live only to suffer.

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    So no recent news? Nothing at Toy Fair either.
    Nope. :/ Abosulutely nothing.

  12. #42
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,560

    Default

    Bringing some good news relating the nuhumans: in May solicitations the issue #3 of Marvel Rising will bring Iso, Mosaic, Reader and more alongside Inferno and Ms. Marvel

  13. #43
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Bringing some good news relating the nuhumans: in May solicitations the issue #3 of Marvel Rising will bring Iso, Mosaic, Reader and more alongside Inferno and Ms. Marvel
    I miss these three particularly Reader. And I was disappointed Mosaic never got to realise his fullest potential as a character.

  14. #44
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Bringing some good news relating the nuhumans: in May solicitations the issue #3 of Marvel Rising will bring Iso, Mosaic, Reader and more alongside Inferno and Ms. Marvel
    This interest me. We haven't really scene much of Iso's Attilan. Also considering the line up either the royal family was captured or they didn't move back into Attilan after DOTI.

  15. #45
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    7,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I miss these three particularly Reader. And I was disappointed Mosaic never got to realise his fullest potential as a character.
    He was pretty good in Secret Empire, but that was about it. I'm definitely looking forward to this and I was on the fence with the series originally.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

    I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

    Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •