Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It could be faulty or fake Terrigen.

Im more interested in Crystal and Karnak popping up.
    That would kinda suck. It's weird that they know the name of the substance and the name of the beings the substance makes. It's possible that it's not Terrigen since it's a Terrigen reactor, and I've never heard/read of Terrigen that powered anything. Unless someone said it did so they can use it, but later sabotage it because they knew what would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    That would kinda suck. It's weird that they know the name of the substance and the name of the beings the substance makes. It's possible that it's not Terrigen since it's a Terrigen reactor, and I've never heard/read of Terrigen that powered anything. Unless someone said it did so they can use it, but later sabotage it because they knew what would happen.
    They could know what its called but not where its from. Maybe they found terrigen outside of attilan?

They could know what its called but not where its from. Maybe they found terrigen outside of attilan?
    I can't wait to find out, I just hope it doesn't suck. Maybe they'll introduce other inhuman cities or communities, or even Ennilux. Since it's an Avengers game, I'm sure the inhumans will always be secondary, or tertiary characters, but it'll be cool to see them appear in something.

Astonishing Member

On the off chance Marvel gives the Inhumans another chance at some point in the next generation or so; would it be best to effectively revamp the IP to serve as the weird Sci-Fi wizard of world to Kamala’s Harry Potter?

It gives a fall-back to avoid limbo, gives the Inhumans a more marketable foot in the door than Ike’s not-mutants and provides Kamala with space adventures separate from Carol

Also, since the Inhuman all effectively descend from Arlok’s genetic material; shouldn’t every Inhuman whose died since their first appearance all be trapped within Lineage?

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    On the off chance Marvel gives the Inhumans another chance at some point in the next generation or so; would it be best to effectively revamp the IP to serve as the weird Sci-Fi wizard of world to Kamala’s Harry Potter?

It gives a fall-back to avoid limbo, gives the Inhumans a more marketable foot in the door than Ike’s not-mutants and provides Kamala with space adventures separate from Carol

Also, since the Inhuman all effectively descend from Arlok’s genetic material; shouldn’t every Inhuman whose died since their first appearance all be trapped within Lineage?
    In the MCU or the comics? Could work in the MCU. I feel like they would keep it just keep a connection with Carol. I wouldn't expect Attilan or the family back until maybe the F4 get in.

Im rereading Uncanny Inhumans. Its pretty good. I wish The Quiet Room was used in the Black Bolt solo.

I wanted Kamala to be an intern at Ennilux so I'm game for her being the Kitty Pride of the inhumans.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-11-2019 at 03:29 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    In the MCU or the comics? Could work in the MCU. I feel like they would keep it just keep a connection with Carol. I wouldn't expect Attilan or the family back until maybe the F4 get in.
    Both. It does increasingly appear that out of the ABC shows, the MCU films only considers Agent Carter and the Disney Plus shows to be canon, so rebooting the family could be done (albeit as part of someone else’s gig just in case)

Let’s be fair and admit there was a lot that Marvel could have done with the Inhuman tribes and Nuhumans that was ignored in favor of destroying 2 of the 5 cities straight off the bat and making them eratz-Mutants, beginning with the culture shock and Nuhumans challengeing the order of things or whether they want to embrace the non-power aspects of what it means to be Inhuman. Make Lineage undergo secondary Terrigenesis or Metagenesis or have Karnak punch him just the right way and you get a do-over

Have Vinatos or Medusa (by way of more custody of Lockjaw) convince Kamala to attend some kind of Inhuman outreach thing with the other Nuhumans; which I guess would be run by Crystal or one of the exchange student Inhumans. It would go gloriously sideways. Have Kamala meet Red Raven’s daughter (curse Arena)

Hell, even the disastrous and imposed rivalry with the Mutants could be repurposed into Inhumanity being the dwarves to the nigh-elflike approach the mutants have take in HoX/PoX

Im rereading Uncanny Inhumans. Its pretty good. I wish The Quiet Room was used in the Black Bolt solo.

I wanted Kamala to be an intern at Ennilux so I'm game for her being the Kitty Pride of the inhumans.
    Since Kamala’s dad is a banker, maybe he could work for Epiccharge (Ennilux’s finance branch/front)?

Speaking of Ennilux in corporate espionage shenanigans against Hellfire?
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 10-11-2019 at 04:28 PM.

The rumor mill is going crazy today but lets stick to the facts. As far as I can tell the only ABC show to be let on Disney plus so far is the Inhumans
    https://twitter.com/disneyplus/statu...55153578414081

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

The rumor mill is going crazy today but lets stick to the facts. As far as I can tell the only ABC show to be let on Disney plus so far is the Inhumans
    Pretty sure I saw a screenshot that showed Agent Carter on the Disney+ menu alongside Inhumans. I believe this Twitter Thread refers to the stuff that'll be there at the US launch, but other productions will be added eventually.

Anyway, I hope the rumors that they are recasting the Inhuman Royal Family for the Ms. Marvel show are true; it's probably for the best. This information seems to come from the usual insiders who are always spilling casting info, so I'm willing to believe them for now. The only thing I dislike is the idea that they're considering Aaron Taylor-Johnson for the role of Maximus, not because of the actor, but because this would definitely mean they are fridging Quicksilver for once and all. I was hoping Quicksilver would be brought back to interact with the Inhumans in the MCU, NOT become one of them!
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 10-17-2019 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Pretty sure I saw a screenshot that showed Agent Carter on the Disney+ menu alongside Inhumans. I believe this Twitter Thread refers to the stuff that'll be there at the US launch, but other productions will be added eventually.

Anyway, I hope the rumors that they are recasting the Inhuman Royal Family for the Ms. Marvel show are true; it's probably for the best. This information seems to come from the usual insiders who are always spilling casting info, so I'm willing to believe them for now. The only thing I dislike is the idea that they're considering Aaron Taylor-Johnson for the role of the Maximus, not because of the actor, but because this would definitely mean they are fridging Quicksilver for once and all. I was hoping Quicksilver would be brought back to interact with the Inhumans in the MCU, NOT become one of them!
    Carter seems to be staying on Hulu for now, and these are just the shows available at launch. I wouldn't be surprised if they have to negotiate with Hulu and Netflix for the rest of the shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Anyway, I hope the rumors that they are recasting the Inhuman Royal Family for the Ms. Marvel show are true; it's probably for the best. This information seems to come from the usual insiders who are always spilling casting info, so I'm willing to believe them for now. The only thing I dislike is the idea that they're considering Aaron Taylor-Johnson for the role of the Maximus, not because of the actor, but because this would definitely mean they are fridging Quicksilver for once and all. I was hoping Quicksilver would be brought back to interact with the Inhumans in the MCU, NOT become one of them!
    Them giving Quicksilver the Minn-Erva treatment would be unexpected.

Astonishing Member

Well this is pleasantly unexpected. I hope it's true and we get a proper portrayal of the Royals.

Astonishing Member

Not to be a bummer but isn’t this someone regurgitating an old casting rumor (re Diesel) from back when the movie was still a thing?

Not to be a bummer but isn’t this someone regurgitating an old casting rumor (re Diesel) from back when the movie was still a thing?
    It's a rumor, and a weak one at that. I doubt they'll be reintroduced. And if they were in Ms. Marvel, they'll be secondary characters with little substance.

That was indeed a rumor back when the movie was first announced.