Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    So Al Ewing talked about their up coming GotG book and mentioned Marvel Boy (part of the main roster) and Plex, referencing his work from Royals.
    What are the chances of seeing some Inhumans in it do people think?
    Well if they are still in space-why not?

BANNED

Just orderd black bolt and lockjaw funko pop. It was jusy 8 dolars. I couldn't resist.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    Just orderd black bolt and lockjaw funko pop. It was jusy 8 dolars. I couldn't resist.
    It's one of the few figures of him (there's a mini Marvel Legend and a 6 inch one). The Funko glows in the dark I think.

Astonishing Member

I am wondering which of the Earth bound Inhuman Kingdoms people would be most interested in getting a chance in the spot light, not counting New Attilan since it is the main focus for most books.
    Aerie (Sky-Island) or New Aerie would be the most likely name since it crashed in to the Hudson river. It is a Monarchy government. Last seen the Inhumans of this kingdom reacted badly to Terrigenisis due to stabilizing what they could do being an Avian wing growth, it has yet to be shown if this Terrigenisis caused secondary abilities and/or increased physical attributes, however with the Antigen device this fixes that problem. New Aerie is mobile staying in the sky. Its current ruler is Red Raven a Golden Age hero part of the liberty legion, and its more elite group the Invaders. He had a daughter who was killed unceremoniously in Avengers Arena, though she was seen in a tube with others one who did come back to life leaving her fate unknown.

Ennilux, is a nation that works also as a company. While not fully stated it is to be assumed it would act as a plutocracy. It holds many buildings and offices around the world but its main one is in Italy, Venice. The current head is Ahura Boltagon son of Black Bolt and Medusa. Former Crown Prince of Attilan/New Attilan, and unknown with New Arctilian.

Orollon, is located in Greenland, its government is unknown but do to how members are treated and the use of titles like High Priest it can be assumed it follows a Theocracy. Its current status is unknown with most of its native population being killed by Thane and those not killed with the exception of Lash have chosen to not stay there. Lash later tried to revive it by forming his own group called the Tribe though with his death the Tribe's fate is also unknown with most being scattered though some have been seen in New Attilan.

Utolan, is a Kingdom found in Chimanimani Mountains of Mozambique. It is a Matriarcy in a form of a council, how members are selected for the council is unknown. The Kingdom was hit by the Terrigen cloud while most have appeared to have been evacuated those who chose to stay fates are still unknown, however like Aerie if they lived through the process and wished to undo what wad done the Antigen device is there. The Kingdom is deeply connected to nature at least when compared to the other kingdoms.

I am wondering which of the Earth bound Inhuman Kingdoms people would be most interested in getting a chance in the spot light, not counting New Attilan since it is the main focus for most books.
    Aerie (Sky-Island) or New Aerie would be the most likely name since it crashed in to the Hudson river. It is a Monarchy government. Last seen the Inhumans of this kingdom reacted badly to Terrigenisis due to stabilizing what they could do being an Avian wing growth, it has yet to be shown if this Terrigenisis caused secondary abilities and/or increased physical attributes, however with the Antigen device this fixes that problem. New Aerie is mobile staying in the sky. Its current ruler is Red Raven a Golden Age hero part of the liberty legion, and its more elite group the Invaders. He had a daughter who was killed unceremoniously in Avengers Arena, though she was seen in a tube with others one who did come back to life leaving her fate unknown.

Ennilux, is a nation that works also as a company. While not fully stated it is to be assumed it would act as a plutocracy. It holds many buildings and offices around the world but its main one is in Italy, Venice. The current head is Ahura Boltagon son of Black Bolt and Medusa. Former Crown Prince of Attilan/New Attilan, and unknown with New Arctilian.

Orollon, is located in Greenland, its government is unknown but do to how members are treated and the use of titles like High Priest it can be assumed it follows a Theocracy. Its current status is unknown with most of its native population being killed by Thane and those not killed with the exception of Lash have chosen to not stay there. Lash later tried to revive it by forming his own group called the Tribe though with his death the Tribe's fate is also unknown with most being scattered though some have been seen in New Attilan.

Utolan, is a Kingdom found in Chimanimani Mountains of Mozambique. It is a Matriarcy in a form of a council, how members are selected for the council is unknown. The Kingdom was hit by the Terrigen cloud while most have appeared to have been evacuated those who chose to stay fates are still unknown, however like Aerie if they lived through the process and wished to undo what wad done the Antigen device is there. The Kingdom is deeply connected to nature at least when compared to the other kingdoms.
    I think Orollon has been left in ruins, Utolan probably wants to be kept secret, and I don't see much for Aerie.

Ennilux is still an underground organization that's still has satellites in other countries with people in power pulling strings. It looked like a modern approach to Attilan if Attilan had got with the times and understood its potential on a cultural and economic scale globally.

They've all been kept secret this whole time, like the inhumans before they met the FF, to the events of Inhumanity. They should have Ennilux play a bigger role or work with New Attilan or show us a new hidden city.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

That's a nice recap of all the current and former Inhuman settlements. I wonder what happened to the site of the old island of Attilan?

When Eldrac was teleporting all the Inhumans to where each of them was most needed, we never got to see where most of them went? Are they now scattered all over Earth? If Orollan is in ruins, I want to see it rebuilt and repopulated by a faction of Inhumans that made their way there. Actually I think it's the best city for the centaur-like Inhumans as it gives them the space to gallop to their hearts' content.

Next, the amphibious and aquatic Inhumans can rebuilt island Attilan so that it has both surface and underwater areas, ruled over by a Triton who is found alive after DotI.

The Himalayan Great Refuge can be rebuilt and repopulated by cold-adapted Inhumans who are too far from Orollan.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

For those with Disney+, the 90s FF series with the Inhumans Saga storyline is up for viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    That's a nice recap of all the current and former Inhuman settlements. I wonder what happened to the site of the old island of Attilan?

When Eldrac was teleporting all the Inhumans to where each of them was most needed, we never got to see where most of them went? Are they now scattered all over Earth? If Orollan is in ruins, I want to see it rebuilt and repopulated by a faction of Inhumans that made their way there. Actually I think it's the best city for the centaur-like Inhumans as it gives them the space to gallop to their hearts' content.

Next, the amphibious and aquatic Inhumans can rebuilt island Attilan so that it has both surface and underwater areas, ruled over by a Triton who is found alive after DotI.

The Himalayan Great Refuge can be rebuilt and repopulated by cold-adapted Inhumans who are too far from Orollan.
    I think they went back to it after "Atlantis Rising", which was when the inhumans returned to Earth after the Moon. Then the world governments wanted to invade the island, but I don't remember where it went. It ended up back on thw Moon, then to Hala, then back to Earth because Franklin Richards told them to go back.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    For those with Disney+, the 90s FF series with the Inhumans Saga storyline is up for viewing.
    Oh cool I feel I just scratched t be surface with Disney+

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I think they went back to it after "Atlantis Rising", which was when the inhumans returned to Earth after the Moon. Then the world governments wanted to invade the island, but I don't remember where it went. It ended up back on thw Moon, then to Hala, then back to Earth because Franklin Richards told them to go back.
    Attilan landed on the titular Risen Atlantis. That's why Namor helps them by not helping them in Jenkins Inhumans when they resink Atlantis and teleport back to the Himalayas. I believe it was an editorial mix up that got them back on the moon. It just kinda happens in Marin's Inhuman which was also suppose to be set in the past at first.
    Last edited by mung; 11-18-2019 at 09:12 AM.

Astonishing Member

Ok u see more what you mean as to use Lineage the only problem is he is tied to his blood line, but the use of Primegien could increase it to all dead Inhumans.
    Thing is, unless Triton was spreading some wild oats about around the time he was rescuing people from the Lusitania, Karnak should be a sufficiently separated from Lineage’s bloodline that pretty much all earth inhumans should be in there. But yes, Primagen or even secondary terrigenesis should enable lineage’s power to focus on the sole common ancestor of all inhumanity: Arlok. On the other hand that runs the risk of capturing the spirits of Tuk and his many, many descendants too.

As for the alchemy and magic I still believe allowing the Direwraiths going back to their mystic routes is the best call like remember when the MCU was going science = magic and it felt kind of cheap. Not saying don't do that but have some abracadabra spells as well.
    Oh no i absolutely mean the Direst keep their magic, I’m talking about the earth inhumans taking up or being shown to practice alchemy, but with terrigen instead of the Philosopher’s stone. It’s not science dressed up as magic, its magic dressed up as science from when the study of the universe hadn’t diverged into science and the occult. So more John Dee than John Constantine

I’m holding off comparisons until Excalibur gives more direct examples of mutant magic, but i feel that having inhuman magic be alchemical, ritualized and subtle; with adherence to a lot rules, speaks to the inhumans being old and set in their ways, But with stuff that works (zapping someone into being a frog can work just as well as someone not realizing their a frog until their first ribbed). Or at least, it did.

Fundamentally, i believe that any Inhumans revival with any focus outside the Royals needs to make clear distinctions between Inhumanity and mutantdom, both their usual status quo and the DoX one

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Thing is, unless Triton was spreading some wild oats about around the time he was rescuing people from the Lusitania, Karnak should be a sufficiently separated from Lineage’s bloodline that pretty much all earth inhumans should be in there. But yes, Primagen or even secondary terrigenesis should enable lineage’s power to focus on the sole common ancestor of all inhumanity: Arlok. On the other hand that runs the risk of capturing the spirits of Tuk and his many, many descendants too.

Oh no i absolutely mean the Direst keep their magic, I’m talking about the earth inhumans taking up or being shown to practice alchemy, but with terrigen instead of the Philosopher’s stone. It’s not science dressed up as magic, its magic dressed up as science from when the study of the universe hadn’t diverged into science and the occult. So more John Dee than John Constantine

I’m holding off comparisons until Excalibur gives more direct examples of mutant magic, but i feel that having inhuman magic be alchemical, ritualized and subtle; with adherence to a lot rules, speaks to the inhumans being old and set in their ways, But with stuff that works (zapping someone into being a frog can work just as well as someone not realizing their a frog until their first ribbed). Or at least, it did.

Fundamentally, i believe that any Inhumans revival with any focus outside the Royals needs to make clear distinctions between Inhumanity and mutantdom, both their usual status quo and the DoX one
    Oh since you mentioned Excalibur I am reminded that Marvel UK is closely tied with the X office, as such I can see maybe Italian heroes and groups being closer tied with the Inhumans. Both Crystal and Gorgon are close friends with Hercules and yes I am a ware of far from home killing most of the Olympians but with Aries still around I would guess some others are as well. As well with maybe Heavenly (not 10th relm) with the Vatican as well Ahura having been sought out by Blackheart.

Moon Girl will be in the upcoming Marvel anthology.

In this gripping one-shot anthology, fans will get another look at the X-Men following the events of HOUSE OF X and POWERS OF X; the return of Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur; and other stories featuring the Hulk and Wolverine, Black Panther, Killmonger, She-Hulk, Black Widow, Ant-Man, and the rest of the Marvel Universe.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...vel-s-voices-1

Quake will be in another series soon.
    https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...01829824188416
    Last edited by Holt; 11-19-2019 at 01:12 PM.

Black Bolt has a variant for Marvels X. They should really do one of Medusa!

Not gonna lie I was a bit worried they wouldn't get a variant despite how important they are in that story.