Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Personal different opinions.
    Ding ding ding.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    I don't think they are removing it entirely considering they made a point of having him be in Arctilan. Might even be an inexplicably rogue Vox since he was working solo. Ewing was still using Vox for the side of imperial Kree and they kinda need him to exist, otherwise they are just regular kree fighting regular kree, I do doubt the Inhumans will show and help.
    I don't think they're removing it either. Another writer might forget some things or want to add someone because inhumans writing is inconsistent. I doubt they'll have any importance in this, but it's an interesting call-back. They're probably gonna kill Vox in part 5 of 5 and that'll be that.

I thought the old Vox looked cool from incorporating parts from Earth X BB and the color EX Ahura. The inverted fork and bolts was a nice touch although we never got an explanation for why he looked like Black Bolt. Actually I don't think it was acknowledged in the story at all. As for the new one, I think the supreme quad eyes throws it off with inverted fork between them. Also the tentacles look odd coming out of helmet/armor head. Color works though.

https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...21603342749696
    Whelp looks like a rogue Vox after all. Little connection with DOTI. I guess he was hanging around Arctilan to look like more of an A-hole.
    Last edited by mung; 11-21-2019 at 09:21 PM.

https://marvelstrikeforce.com/en/upd...ease-notes-3-7

They've added two new inhumans to Marvel Strike Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    https://marvelstrikeforce.com/en/upd...ease-notes-3-7

They've added two new inhumans to Marvel Strike Force.
    That's cool! Makes me happy that they have not been completely forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    That's cool! Makes me happy that they have not been completely forgotten.
    Ditto. It was weird seeing the word "Inhumans" being referred to as something positive for once.

Cancerverse Crystal popped up the F4 Annihilation scourge tie in. It was just Crystal with a mouth for a face but iirc this is the first time we have seen a cancerverse Inhuman.

Astonishing Member

Cancerverse Crystal popped up the F4 Annihilation scourge tie in. It was just Crystal with a mouth for a face but iirc this is the first time we have seen a cancerverse Inhuman.
    I thought Inhumans were immune to it from Relm of Kings, unless because they are from that universe it is different.

I thought Inhumans were immune to it from Relm of Kings, unless because they are from that universe it is different.
    I'm not sure. I don't remember there being any cases of corruption after realm of kings. I kinda thought it was a dropped plotline in favor when people "died" in the cancerverse they came back worse.

Astonishing Member

Ok so with Captain Marvel being the first of the non Cates books to acknowledge DotI, seems it is official. So how do people want to see the Inhumans go, which story direction? The only rule is forever Inhuman you would rather be alive you must kill one minor retcon.
    So I would save Naga, Flagman, Maximus, and Triton. In exchange I would kill Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, Karnak, and Gorgon. I would then have Ahura, Luna, Alecto, Petras, and Leer take a more center stage let the next generation take their parent's place.
    The story it self would have the Inhumans want to be the bridge between earth and the cosmos with Alpha Flight (space) being in a new limbo and seeing Roxxon being just evil they could through trade deals. They establish early trade having the remaining Universal Inhumans establish connections with their prime offshoots. To create an official group to be reconized on a cosmic scale both the Universal Inhumans and the Earth Kingdoms agreed to join as an Empire under Ahura since he would have 2 thrones the one with 2 says if any votes were to happen already basically making him an unofficial Emperor, though he has to deal with not wanting a crown to having an Empire.

Ok so with Captain Marvel being the first of the non Cates books to acknowledge DotI, seems it is official. So how do people want to see the Inhumans go, which story direction?
    The announcement of Strange Academy actually got me interested in the idea of Scarlet Witch teaching Luna Magic. It's pretty odd that their relationship is basically non existent even when Crystal and Quicksilver were together. I'm not sure what I want out of the Royals but something building off of DOTI and Royals would be good. Where ever they are hiding needs to be something besides new Attilan. I'd be interested in seeing Karnak on a team or in solo work.

Astonishing Member

The announcement of Strange Academy actually got me interested in the idea of Scarlet Witch teaching Luna Magic. It's pretty odd that their relationship is basically non existent even when Crystal and Quicksilver were together. I'm not sure what I want out of the Royals but something building off of DOTI and Royals would be good. Where ever they are hiding needs to be something besides new Attilan. I'd be interested in seeing Karnak on a team or in solo work.
    He would probably do good with the Savage Avengers. Luna learning magic could be cool wait hold on a magical Princess from the moon, why does that sound familiar.

Ok so with Captain Marvel being the first of the non Cates books to acknowledge DotI, seems it is official. So how do people want to see the Inhumans go, which story direction? The only rule is forever Inhuman you would rather be alive you must kill one minor retcon.
    So I would save Naga, Flagman, Maximus, and Triton. In exchange I would kill Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, Karnak, and Gorgon. I would then have Ahura, Luna, Alecto, Petras, and Leer take a more center stage let the next generation take their parent's place.
    The story it self would have the Inhumans want to be the bridge between earth and the cosmos with Alpha Flight (space) being in a new limbo and seeing Roxxon being just evil they could through trade deals. They establish early trade having the remaining Universal Inhumans establish connections with their prime offshoots. To create an official group to be reconized on a cosmic scale both the Universal Inhumans and the Earth Kingdoms agreed to join as an Empire under Ahura since he would have 2 thrones the one with 2 says if any votes were to happen already basically making him an unofficial Emperor, though he has to deal with not wanting a crown to having an Empire.
    The way Cates wrote it, it seems like all of the cosmic inhumans are dead, and the Earth ones are the only ones that remain. Since they are hidden, perhaps they can go find them and let them know what happened and ask for help to convert Primagen into Terrigen.

There are millions on Earth still, so they can create teams and become more involved with superhero teams like Synapse.

Hello All, sorry to highjack the thread, but I'd like to invite you to comment on a versus battle I've setup.

Elemental Showdown: Storm vs Crystal vs Gloriana