Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    I honestly wouldn't count on seeing the Inhumans on film anytime soon. It looks like The Eternals are gonna be filling that niche in the movies.
    I think they're very different, but a lot of people don't realize that inhumans, eternals and mutants were created by the same guys to serve a different purpose. They won't be scapegoats like the inhumans though. The inhumans probably won't be back, especially if they make Khamala a mutate like Spider-Man or something. I'm ready for the eternals and hope they succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I think they're very different, but a lot of people don't realize that inhumans, eternals and mutants were created by the same guys to serve a different purpose. They won't be scapegoats like the inhumans though.
    They have different origins in the comics, but the net effect is that the movies now have their secret city of Jack Kirby superhumans to play with.

They have different origins in the comics, but the net effect is that the movies now have their secret city of Jack Kirby superhumans to play with.
    The synopsis is: " [...] love story between Ikaris, a man fueled by cosmic energy, and Sersi, who relishes moving amongst humans."

It's probably gonna be more like Thor, but if he stayed amongst the humans with his girlfriend. After Black Panther, Thor, Aquaman, yeah... I don't know how many more films they're going to do about secret cities with powerful denizens. The inhumans are special because their transformation, slave/warrior raison d'etre, and critique of the role of tradition in society

90's Inhumans

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Which story is that one?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    The synopsis is: " [...] love story between Ikaris, a man fueled by cosmic energy, and Sersi, who relishes moving amongst humans."

It's probably gonna be more like Thor, but if he stayed amongst the humans with his girlfriend. After Black Panther, Thor, Aquaman, yeah... I don't know how many more films they're going to do about secret cities with powerful denizens. The inhumans are special because their transformation, slave/warrior raison d'etre, and critique of the role of tradition in society
    I'm just calling it like I see, unfortunately. I'm not the only one who picked up on that possibility, either.
    https://io9.gizmodo.com/an-eternals-...fil-1825858724
    https://www.newsarama.com/44392-ther...als-movie.html

ABC's Inhumans bit the dust hard, lasting only a season among poor critical and commercial reception – seemingly also scuttling any plans of an Inhumans movie.

But what to do with that piece of the MCU puzzle – a hidden society of heroes with links to the Kree, the Celestials, the Infinity Stones, the Skrulls, perhaps the Asgardians and even Captain Marvel (and potentially even mutants, and maybe the FF)? Enter the Eternals, a similar team of Kirby creations with parallels to the Inhumans in their position in Marvel lore, but with less potential baggage (and more room for a Guardians of the Galaxy-like reinvention on the big screen).

Marvel Studios' biggest brand isn't the Avengers or any one particular character anymore, it's the MCU itself. Think of the Eternals as potentially the MCU's solo origin film.

Given all those factors, it’s possible that Eternals moved into the place once occupied by Marvel’s cancelled Inhumans film, potentially also providing a perfect niche for the Eternals to fill in the MCU’s next (likely Captain Marvel-centric) phase.
    It is what it is, but I'm not expecting them to use the Inhumans in the movies anytime soon. Outside Kamala, of course.

I'm just calling it like I see, unfortunately. I'm not the only one who picked up on that possibility, either.
    https://io9.gizmodo.com/an-eternals-...fil-1825858724
    [url]https://www.newsarama.com/44392-there-s-probably-a-good-reason-marvel-s-making-an-eternals-movie.html[/url
    It is what it is, but I'm not expecting them to use the Inhumans in the movies anytime soon. Outside Kamala, of course.
    The people that write those clickbait articles are the same ones who tried to feed into the conspiracy that the inhumans were to blame for Marvel canceling X-Men everything forever. They canceled the Inhumans after getting Spider-Man and wanting to make a sequel for Ant-Man. Are the Eternals and Shang Chi taking the slate for where they planned to make an Inhumans film? Probably. I doubt we'll ever see them again on the big screen. At least AOS has another season.

I'm curious to see how Kamala gets in the films. A lab accident? A mutant who prefers not to attend the Xavier School?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Which story is that one?
    It's from Avengers 376 when Crystal was on the team.

Oh that's right, I've actually read it.

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

1553267754164.jpg

It seems this is what Javier was working on. At least the progenitors are getting solidified in a major book. I wonder if it will be like X-men grand design with rewrites and stuff.

I received the newest addition to my Inhuman figure collection today- Crystal! I already have Gorgon ordered and in the pipeline to join the rest of his family soon.

Any upcoming Inhumans appearances?

Any upcoming Inhumans appearances?
    we are starving
    we are dying

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvuDVAflZUZ

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

New Attilan was referenced in Marvel Rising #1 and, of course, Dante appeared in the story. I wouldn't be shocked if New Attilan has a bigger role next issue.

I'm in the process of coloring this great image by Leo Matos. I have only really been working on Crystal so far, but this is what I have.

Since Inhuman news is slow right now, I thought I would post this.