Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Kinda makes me like him more tbh.

But seriously, is Surfer on the freaking Guardians now? And Bill? Talk about an upgrade.

Wait, wasn't Surfer part of the sorta kinda back Defenders team?

Edit: Clearly im going blind. Gladiator and Moondragon as well?? Are they gonna go fight Thanos or Tyrant or some such? Yeesh.
    Pretty sure only half of them will be on the team.

As for the Defenders, wasn't that just a one off?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Pretty sure only half of them will be on the team.

As for the Defenders, wasn't that just a one off?
    Oh, it probably was. I only passively was following that stuff.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BANNED

only one is needed is squirrel girl the avengers mighty baby sitter. more seriously it would be likely these avengers
    sersi sentry Hercules thor immortal hulk the vision the Voyager rogue

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    That is a great team. I might be tempted to replace Hulk and Spectrum with Sersi and Monica Rambeau for more versatility and firepower.
    Uh, Spectrum is Monica.

I'm really curious about the exemplars now. Could Sentry clear? I know they have a solid telepath.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    I'm really curious about the exemplars now. Could Sentry clear? I know they have a solid telepath.
    ... which was only a potentially workable solution against Bob if the telepath were sufficiently faster than Bob that he couldn’t recognise what was happening. Hence post-Crisis J’onn being a viable Sentry-beater.

I’m pretty certain that wasn’t the case with the Exemplar telepath.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    ... which was only a potentially workable solution against Bob if the telepath were sufficiently faster than Bob that he couldn’t recognise what was happening. Hence post-Crisis J’onn being a viable Sentry-beater.

I’m pretty certain that wasn’t the case with the Exemplar telepath.
    J'onn is also talented enough he could probably exploit Bob's frazzled psychology without triggering Void. Dunno if this telepath can say the same.

But yeah, super speed and so on.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I generally like the lone human on a superhero team who has to rely on wits and tricks to keep up with the rest of the superheroes, but yeah. This is like an all-star major league baseball team and they offer a spot to the tiniest little leaguer.
    I'm worried that Star Lord is only there due to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, or something. I mean, what if he has cancer? Only Wakandan science can treat that in the MU, apparently, and we already know that they won't share.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I'm worried that Star Lord is only there due to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, or something. I mean, what if he has cancer? Only Wakandan science can treat that in the MU, apparently, and we already know that they won't share.
    Which is ironic, cos I’m pretty sure T’Challa was one of the people supposedly trying to cure Mar-Vell.

Maybe he just played along to look like he gave a ****.

But yeah, Star Lord looks like he won a competition or something.

He entirely was one of those people, it's part of why that was a terrible plot development that I'm pretty sure has been completely ignored since, the cancer cure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    He entirely was one of those people, it's part of why that was a terrible plot development that I'm pretty sure has been completely ignored since, the cancer cure thing.
    T'Challa was the King of a Necropolis for awhile (man is he dramatic). Maybe he just needed a High Priest.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ultimate Member

Kinda makes me like him more tbh.

But seriously, is Surfer on the freaking Guardians now? And Bill? Talk about an upgrade.

Wait, wasn't Surfer part of the sorta kinda back Defenders team?

Edit: Clearly im going blind. Gladiator and Moondragon as well?? Are they gonna go fight Thanos or Tyrant or some such? Yeesh.
    If I remember correctly, Cosmic Ghost Rider beat Thanos up by himself.

I could be misremembering. But that team...is the definition of OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    If I remember correctly, Cosmic Ghost Rider beat Thanos up by himself.

I could be misremembering. But that team...is the definition of OP.
    Cosmic Rider got stomped pretty hard by future king Thanos. I guess there was that brief thing with GR babysitting baby Thanos? Maybe something happened there?

Either way, yeah team is OP
    - big_adventure

Ultimate Member

Cosmic Rider got stomped pretty hard by future king Thanos. I guess there was that brief thing with GR babysitting baby Thanos? Maybe something happened there?

Either way, yeah team is OP
    Yeah, you're right, it was the "Punisher Thanos" from an alternate timeline GR created by kidnapping baby Thanos.