Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    Maybe he's simply hard to market as a solo character. His moniker is not as visually appealing as someone such as Deathstroke or Black Panther. Also he is not really related to any major franchise. He has very mild connections to the Batman line of titles, but not enough for him to be considered a Bat-family character. I suppose he could be classified as part of the Suicide Squad franchise, but their roster frequently shifts.

Nevertheless, he really is a great character.
    True it would be hard to cement him as a solo character especially since he's been on team books and groups most of his publication but put him in a city and give him his own sandbox with new things and old things from his past stories and it can probably catch the attention of new fans. It would be nice to get at least a mini from him. It's kinda disheartening he doesn't get recognized for his role in the SS franchise because he led it for almost its entirety alongside Waller and longer than Flag himself.

The man that beat the Bat

First Fight:

Batman hyping up Tiger:

Last edited by Jabare; 01-17-2019 at 12:35 PM.
    The J-man

Second Fight:

The J-man

So apparently in the Arrowverse Connor Hawke is Bronze Tiger's son...now I hate the Arrowverse but I do like the sound of Ben having a child and training with the other street level heroes. However, making it Connor Hawke seems dumb? When I stopped watching many seasons back, Connor appeared and he was Diggle son so idk how this is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    So apparently in the Arrowverse Connor Hawke is Bronze Tiger's son...now I hate the Arrowverse but I do like the sound of Ben having a child and training with the other street level heroes. However, making it Connor Hawke seems dumb? When I stopped watching many seasons back, Connor appeared and he was Diggle son so idk how this is possible.
    The Arrowverse is so random sometimes .

Ultimate Member

I think Tiger's biggest problem at the moment is that he's not in Suicide Squad, and that writers don't seem to understand that the team needs more than one token hero on it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I think Tiger's biggest problem at the moment is that he's not in Suicide Squad, and that writers don't seem to understand that the team needs more than one token hero on it.
    I am so ready for the Squad to move away from the movie roster.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Agreed. The team is under powered, over-saturated with idiots and spinning its wheels.

But to get back to Tiger, it'd be nice to have someone who would also push back against Waller. He was handpicked by her to lead the team, he respected her without a doubt, but he was never her lapdog

Same.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I'm divided on this because I really agree with you but at the same time I'm fine with Bronze being completely done with the Squad. I really wanted him on the Outsiders team.

Extraordinary Member

what is bronze tiger up to now?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    what is bronze tiger up to now?
    Last time he was seen was in Batman comic. He was fighting goons along side him and giving him information. Other than that nothing.

I still say Idris Elba would've been better served playing Ben in the new Suicide Squad then taking over Deadshot.

Extraordinary Member

I still say Idris Elba would've been better served playing Ben in the new Suicide Squad then taking over Deadshot.
    I still think MBJ would be great as Ben Turner. I have no clue why Idris takes such underwhelming roles.

Idris would have worked better as Mr. Terrific, imo.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I still think MBJ would be great as Ben Turner. I have no clue why Idris takes such underwhelming roles.

Lets stop beating around the bush, and be honest.

Idris would be awesome at any role he got :P

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post

I could see MBJ as a young, raw, Bronze Tiger.

I think Idris is too old for Mr. Terrific, but I think he has the cooler voice and charisma for Michael Holt.