Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghostbusters 3

Interesting. Never heard of Ghostbuster World until now. What a great idea! Looks like they have made some improvements over Pokemon Go:

https://www.androidcentral.com/pokem...tbusters-world
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I think that it's Venkman with a V though I could be wrong...

Thanks for mentioning that.I didn't notice that typo i made.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    I think it's past the tipping point now, but I think they could have made a really awesome Ghostbusters MMO about 8 years ago.
    That would had been nice.

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Default Did anyone know that that Ghostbuster 3 teaser is out?

I just stumbled into it, its short - Still I thought there would be more advertising about it, I didn't even know one came out

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I didn’t even know a GB3 was even being made

Ghostbusters Updates:

‘Ghostbusters’: ‘Stranger Things’ Actor Finn Wolfhard and Carrie Coon Eyed to Star.

It's not going to cut down on the Stranger Things comparisons, but we do have another small piece of the puzzle to ponder as ...

"sources say the story will focus on a single mom and her family, with Coon playing the mom and Wolfhard playing her son. It’s currently unknown how that will connect to the new Ghostbusters team."

&

"Early rumors that the Ghostbusters movie features a team of kids turn out to be inaccurate, since sources tell EW the movie is actually more about a family, with the mom as the lead figure."
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Ghostbusters Updates:

‘Ghostbusters’: ‘Stranger Things’ Actor Finn Wolfhard and Carrie Coon Eyed to Star.

It's not going to cut down on the Stranger Things comparisons, but we do have another small piece of the puzzle to ponder as ...

"sources say the story will focus on a single mom and her family, with Coon playing the mom and Wolfhard playing her son. It’s currently unknown how that will connect to the new Ghostbusters team."

&

"Early rumors that the Ghostbusters movie features a team of kids turn out to be inaccurate, since sources tell EW the movie is actually more about a family, with the mom as the lead figure."
    Kinda sounds like a Spielbergian take on Ghostbusters, which is totally fine by me.

I've watched countless horror/supernatural/thriller movies where the normal human heroes are running all over the place, and I can't help but imagine, in moments of great fear and tension, thinking, "Wouldn't it be great if the Ghostbusters kicked down that door?"

Then again, all those movies would've lasted like 15 minutes if they were on the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Kinda sounds like a Spielbergian take on Ghostbusters, which is totally fine by me.

I've watched countless horror/supernatural/thriller movies where the normal human heroes are running all over the place, and I can't help but imagine, in moments of great fear and tension, thinking, "Wouldn't it be great if the Ghostbusters kicked down that door?"

Then again, all those movies would've lasted like 15 minutes if they were on the job.
    Not if Peter was on the job!

"Venkman? Venkman!? VENKMAN! Venkman's getting coffee!"

"I was getting coffee for ALL of us, Ray."
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Another casting update:

The Hollywood Reporter is stating that another one of the young leads for Ghostbusters 2020 has been cast, with McKenna Grace (Fuller House, Captain Marvel, Annabelle Comes Home) joining the growing ensemble.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...MsNPeo16JsRCkc

She joins Finn Wolfhard and Carrie Coon with pre-produciton nearly wrapper and filming slated to begin in June!

Also, a newly purchased stunt car was delivered to the Sony lot.

LINK.

An interesting glimpse into Ghostbusters 2020 production, as a Hearse collector announced today that he had sold a ‘59 Futura to Sony for filming. He even posted a picture dropping the car off, next to the Ecto-1a. As he explains;

“That’s the Ecto-1a in the foreground. It will be redone for close up scenes, the ‘61 will be cut in half for interior shots, and mine will be a driving/stunt car.”
    We’re going to see the Ecto in action in the movie and they're gonna open her up!
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 03-29-2019 at 03:29 PM.

On the heels of The Hollywood Reporter exclusive, Jason Reitman has confirmed that Grace, Wolfhard, and Coon are the central family in the new Ghostbusters film, via Twitter.

https://twitter.com/JasonReitman/sta...igaJN1r2bwk69k

STRONG rumors are flying that their last name is Spengler (as in that is his sister) and the family is haunted by a ghost trying to get revenge on the now dead Egon. Sounds like a RBG plot for the Boogeyman!
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 03-29-2019 at 03:36 PM.

Based on the boogeyman episode? That won't scare kids. Lol.

Another classic cast member returns.

https://ghostbustersnews.com/2019/04...tbusters-film/

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Another classic cast member returns.

https://ghostbustersnews.com/2019/04...tbusters-film/
    She'd be the first OG if she signed.

Only the family is signed.

Oh, and Ray Parker Jr. shared this today:

There's been filming for a new music video which is either an update for the old one or for the new Chris B. Harris song. Don't know which yet.

Bill teasing his return in ghostbusters 3. (he is having fun teasing it.)

https://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/...ghostbusters-3

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The 2009 game is getting remastered and will be released this fall