Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    While the ultimate responsibility obviously lies with the creative team...
    Jean was the one who told Pixie to get almost every X-man she could, and Jean was the one who got the telepaths together for an assault on Nate's mind.
    My next question is... Why doesn't Leech get more work when omega level mutants go crazy?
    Jimmy's part of the Future Foundation and currently off-world, having fun with his friends across the multiverse and far, far away from the X-Office.
    Last edited by Snoop Dogg; 01-17-2019 at 01:10 PM.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Did anyone else understand the X-men's motivation for attacking Xman?
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Brain damage.
    or Editorial

Same difference.

If you're ever looking for the "why" and "how" of a character and/or situation, also look to the Jordan White editor philosophy: https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...98729750777856

Could be anything! Make it up in your head! Nothing matters! Fun!

Nate Grey has a punchable face, personality and history.

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Mutie View Post
    If you're ever looking for the "why" and "how" of a character and/or situation, also look to the Jordan White editor philosophy: https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...98729750777856

Panic era dumpster garbage is colliding with modern X-Meh and creating smelly meh garbage.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

What's this "Jean Leadership" crap? Kitty was still in charge. Rosenberg said so in Astonishing.
    Well, she pretty much hijacked Kitty's "leadership" during Disassembled. Also, humanity rejoiced after the UN declared the X-Men dead. UN-related shenanigans were Jean's sandbox, not Kitty's. Fair is fair.

BANNED

What's this "Jean Leadership" crap? Kitty was still in charge. Rosenberg said so in Astonishing.
    Kitty is stated to be in charge in issue #1. However, the recap page for #10 states pretty clearly that Jean is the leader of the X-Men.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Jimmy's part of the Future Foundation and currently off-world, having fun with his friends across the multiverse and far, far away from the X-Office.
    aren't the kids and F4 back on Earth? this bugs me, I wish different franchises seemed more connected, like why not coordinate with Richards, Stark, Strange, etc... and fight off world threats like this, they could help

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Nate Grey has a punchable face, personality and history.
    Facts! Never liked discount Cable.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Matthew Rosenberg and Kelly Thompson confirmed that this issue was confirmation of her being a real goddess as Mr. Voates made canon!!!!! yah!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Mutie View Post

Shudder...that's cringeworthy

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Matthew Rosenberg and Kelly Thompson confirmed that this issue was confirmation of her being a real goddess as Mr. Voates made canon!!!!! yah!!!!
    Everything she did in this ONE issue should've been what she was doing the past 3-4 years on the Xmen.

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    aren't the kids and F4 back on Earth? this bugs me, I wish different franchises seemed more connected, like why not coordinate with Richards, Stark, Strange, etc... and fight off world threats like this, they could help
    Franklin and Valeria are back on Earth. The other kids are continuing multiverse exploration to find Molecule Man with Alex as the leader and Dragon Man as the dad.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Shudder...that's cringeworthy

Everything she did in this ONE issue should've been what she was doing the past 3-4 years on the Xmen.
    I agree boo. but getting this confirmation is hopefully a step in the right direction
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I agree boo. but getting this confirmation is hopefully a step in the right direction
    Are you expecting CONSISTENCY? Oh no no next time we see Storm she's going to be throwing snowballs and shocking people with static doorknobs in AoX-Meh. Then a month from that she's gonna be fighting Thor for air space and maybe a month past that she'll be lightning Lass again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Franklin and Valeria are back on Earth. The other kids are continuing multiverse exploration to find Molecule Man with Alex as the leader and Dragon Man as the dad.
    shucks, we won't get a Daydreamers reunion soon to save the day

but Franklin should help out still

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Are you expecting CONSISTENCY? Oh no no next time we see Storm she's going to be throwing snowballs and shocking people with static doorknobs in AoX-Meh. Then a month from that she's gonna be fighting Thor for air space and maybe a month past that she'll be lightning Lass again.
    lol I'm most certain ur right but living in the moment is what I'm doin now.