Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Nate's whole speech in the void reminded me of Eva in Infinite Xavier will. Crazy and they keep to their version of events that feels like white noise.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Atleast he's back That's what happen when he's not in charge. All but wiped out in a flash. Now, he need to rebuild all of his team from scratch

Extraordinary Member

Poor Nate. He's almost literally the new Scarlet Witch, since (as noted earlier in the thread) we have parallels to Avengers: Disassembled and House of M. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by JaffyJayne View Post
    The one thing I did actually appreciate was them taking a few panels to explain the Cannonball continuity. That makes me think that the x-office now does care slightly more than they did 2 years ago.
    While nice, it was also it’s own dose of stupid when it comes to the fact that they ported him off the battlefield for medical attention when Triage aka Elixir-lite was right there on the battlefield and could fix him up much faster than any medical facility. So in terms of paying attention to continuity, 2 steps forward, 1 step backwards.

I was wondering what was going to happen to Cannonball to explain why he isn't in Age of X-man, and we knew he was going to remain in X-force.
    While there were many problems with this ten part story, I did like parts of this issue. I loved that Besty, Storm, and Jean had things to do. I loved Jean leading the telepaths. I was surprised to see Sage a part of this team. That was nice. I liked Jean's interaction with Nate.

Do we know why Nate is dying or is it his powers that are killing him?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    While nice, it was also it’s own dose of stupid when it comes to the fact that they ported him off the battlefield for medical attention when Triage aka Elixir-lite was right there on the battlefield and could fix him up much faster than any medical facility. So in terms of paying attention to continuity, 2 steps forward, 1 step backwards.
    Actually it makes thing worse since they have a HEALER charging in to attack and not hanging back at a good vantage point to apply Triage.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I was wondering what was going to happen to Cannonball to explain why he isn't in Age of X-man, and we knew he was going to remain in X-force.
    While there were many problems with this ten part story, I did like parts of this issue. I loved that Besty, Storm, and Jean had things to do. I loved Jean leading the telepaths. I was surprised to see Sage a part of this team. That was nice. I liked Jean's interaction with Nate.

Do we know why Nate is dying or is it his powers that are killing him?
    No, plus I'm not sure what death would be for him. It was established in Dark X-men that he did not a physical body to live and could create a new body.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So al those at the scene are sucked into AoXM, accept for Cannonball.

Meaning some of those who did not knew about will play roles in the crossover.

So Monet, Frenzy, Indra, Sage, Neal, Forge, will get roles as well, eventhough they are not main cast
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Actually it makes thing worse since they have a HEALER charging in to attack and not hanging back at a good vantage point to apply Triage.
    Really makes you wonder what he was even hoping to accomplish in charging in with everyone. What, was he gonna heal Nate and his horseman into submission?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by greyspawn View Post
    So I guess they needed someone to be more despised than Cyclops so they used Nate to accomplish that. Everyone will forget what Cyclops did because of Nate.
    I wish they forgot whatever Cyclops did, since the X-Men still hang out with Bishop.

But, with how Marvel has been writing his relationship with Storm since Bendis, I guess she'll be the one saying that whatever Scott does while they're in AoXM is undignified while patting Logan in the head for putting up with him. So, at least one character might still hate him lol

BANNED

Really makes you wonder what he was even hoping to accomplish in charging in with everyone. What, was he gonna heal Nate and his horseman into submission?
    They would become so healthy they'd give up on evil. Sounds solid enough

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I wish they forgot whatever Cyclops did, since the X-Men still hang out with Bishop.

But, with how Marvel has been writing his relationship with Storm since Bendis, I guess she'll be the one saying that whatever Scott does while they're in AoXM is undignified while patting Logan in the head for putting up with him. So, at least one character might still hate him lol
    I think we’re past the Cyclops hate by now given that they were already in a team with him back in Death of X and even gave him a full on funeral after his death even honoring him with his headstone. So I think we’re good with Cyclops.

I think we’re past the Cyclops hate by now given that they were already in a team with him back in Death of X and even gave him a full on funeral after his death even honoring him with his headstone. So I think we’re good with Cyclops.
    ...EXM? Tyke's declaration in ANXM by Hopeless?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

5 maybe 6 issues...that's all we needed for this story.

While it was cool to see Sage in action and Storm talk ****, I found the last page to be depressing.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    ...EXM? Tyke's declaration in ANXM by Hopeless?
    Both of which make no damn sense after Death of X. Besides, I’m sure everyone knows it was Emma by now.