Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Finally we can get to the actual story,hopefully age of x doesn't read like filler also. Let's get some actual consequences and good,written drama in this arc.
    Age of X was actually a pretty cool story, but I know you mean Age of X-Man. There might be some good stories there, but it will almost definitely be "filler" as pretty much every thing is written by non-X-book writers and being an alternate reality setting consequences tend to be minimal. This does set up Uncanny X-Men and X-Force to tell some stories that might have consequences though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    So anole single handle caused the demise of the mutant race. And given how she kept references and was hyper focused on tentacles Laura might be a anime fan
    That's one way of looking at it. Yup. Nice JOB Anole....funny how is name almost sound like *********

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    >At least Pixie and Cannonball were spared the Age of X-Man.
    Pixie is in NextGen.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    No one cares because she’s a horrible character and should have been seent back to her time long ago.
    I think a few of us care about her, but that's your opinion so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Don't let Askani's Flame find out.
    I know I've been salty lately, but have I reached THAT level? Ugh, I'm sorry I'll tone it down....

The event was a big letdown. The only purpose of Legion/Madrox/Dinosaurs/Fake AoA was to fill in the 10-issue cap. Easily the worst contribution of all three writers involved. A lot of ooc going on.

Should Anole be put on trial?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Did Cannonball really need an out? Isn't X-Force's story arc something like X-23's and takes place before UXM #1?

I enjoyed the event..I like this new moment for the X-Books, it feels right!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Pixie is in NextGen.
    There are a few other inconsistencies, like Blindfold, and the Dani Moonstar controversy. It is that kind of stuff that I already have a bad feeling about the whole Age of X-Man setting.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Oh no, this place will become Revenge of Rachel's Fans 2: Electric Boogaloo.

On a separate note, good job on the consequences of Anole's actions, X-Office. He's now up there with Cassandra Nova, Wanda Maximoff and Black Bolt on the upper echelon of "people who singlehandedly doomed mutantkind". I'm sure that's exactly what the character needed, helping the distribution of an anti-mutant vaccine.
    It seems that the vaccine is not exactly what many think it is. That's one of the reasons Beast was testing her and there's some kind of conspiracy going on. And although do not want to reduce the weight of Anole actions the main culprit is still Beast for allowing the vaccine to be stolen so easily by a student in his own laboratory.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I thought this was the best issue of the whole event. But maybe that's because I had low expectations.

Why was it called 'Disassembled' anyway?
    Reference to an Avengers event that resulted in the team ending temporarily due to the actions of the Scarlet Witch going mad killing Avengers, creating an alternate reality where the mutants dominated the world and everyone had what they wanted as in a Utopia.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    The event was a big letdown. The only purpose of Legion/Madrox/Dinosaurs/Fake AoA was to fill in the 10-issue cap. Easily the worst contribution of all three writers involved. A lot of ooc going on.
    I bet that was Rosenberg's contribution. He tends to repeat the "weird things are happening all over the world" shtick.

Emma was right

So.. why Jean didn't call Emma and Quentin for help? They are much stronger than Sage, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    This issue was good, but the whole series could be told in 5 issues or less.

Good that Jean had a better plan than use only brute force. Too bad it didn't worked that well
    This is my take away as well, and don't see all the negativity. I found the whole thing very exciting and I'm legitimately curious how they are all going to "bring everyone back." Explains how X-Force and Uncanny are going to be different realities than the AOX books too, which was one of my main questions.

It wasn't perfect, it certainly didn't need to be a weekly and cost people so much money... but that art was wonderful and I truthfully care about what happens in the next year unlike so many other huge epic events that seem completely fixed in the last 2 pages of the finale and then everyone moves on with their lives. This feels like we might actually have some consequences to propel storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    On a separate note, good job on the consequences of Anole's actions, X-Office. He's now up there with Cassandra Nova, Wanda Maximoff and Black Bolt on the upper echelon of "people who singlehandedly doomed mutantkind". I'm sure that's exactly what the character needed, helping the distribution of an anti-mutant vaccine.
    And how did Anole know Beast was even working on a vaccine? Beast may be unethical but I doubt he went around announcing he was working on something to end the mutant race. I'm still hoping the vaccine backfires and eventually turns everyone who takes it furry and blue. Failing at science is Beast's shtick.
    As for Anole... If the New X-Kids feel marginalized and not allowed in the big leagues, this is Anole's way of getting noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    So.. why Jean didn't call Emma and Quentin for help? They are much stronger than Sage, you know.
    they ddin't answered

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    It seems that the vaccine is not exactly what many think it is. That's one of the reasons Beast was testing her and there's some kind of conspiracy going on. And although do not want to reduce the weight of Anole actions the main culprit is still Beast for allowing the vaccine to be stolen so easily by a student in his own laboratory.
    I'm all for some fuzzy blue cat blaming when necessary, but that was kind of out of his hands. Anole just screwed up more than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Oh, I completely forgot about Quentin. Add that to mutants that got away from AoXM. Also, pretty sure Sage being there is on JDW, same as Maggot. He's a fan.