BANNED

Default So we will never see the MCU Quicksilver again?

It was a great version, not brilliant like the XCU (X-Men Cinematic Universe) one but still great.

Too bad we will never see Pietro again on a Marvel movie...

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    It was a great version, not brilliant like the XCU (X-Men Cinematic Universe) one but still great.

Too bad we will never see Pietro again on a Marvel movie...
    I'm hoping with the time stone or the whole infinity gauntlet they can go back and make him survive. I thought he was better acted than the X-Men movies version and would love to see him return.

I hope that he returns somehow in Scarlet Witch's show, at least in flashbacks.

With all the references and the possibility of showing people's lives in the Soul Stone, I think they'll at the very least acknowledge him.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I hope that he returns somehow in Scarlet Witch's show, at least in flashbacks.
    Yeah, I don't think he'll actually come back to life. But between whatever potential time travel issues we might have in the next Avegners movie and potential flashbacks in the Scarlet Witch Show, there's a good chance we'll at least see him again.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, I don't think he'll actually come back to life. But between whatever potential time travel issues we might have in the next Avegners movie and potential flashbacks in the Scarlet Witch Show, there's a good chance we'll at least see him again.
    This. We might very well see Quicksilver again in the near future. I hope we do; I liked the MCU version better than the XCU one, though the X-Men had better visual effects for him.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.