Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Honestly, I think it would be a more interesting debate to see which of them has better people skills .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Honestly, I think it would be a more interesting debate to see which of them has better people skills .
    Given her age, probably Lunella.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I mean, I've read her comic and she seems to just antagonize and start off on the wrong foot with a lot of people she meets, even if those tend to work out okay in the end.

I think Val gets along with her parents better then Lunella does.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, I've read her comic and she seems to just antagonize and start off on the wrong foot with a lot of people she meets, even if those tend to work out okay in the end.

I think Val gets along with her parents better then Lunella does.
    Val's parents are more used to her. That is, Sue and company have dealt with Reed. Lunella is in the "normal" world with her intellect. Where Val has people to bond with, Lunella really doesn't. Now her parents do love her, but it's a lot harder for Lunella to relate than it is for Val.

And I'd want to see Val's new age working before I make a call on her social skills. I assume she's found many different civilizations and others to hone her skills. She's spent more time away creating universes than she has anywhere else. Add to these five years that year in Matt Fraction's run and Val's had a very atypical childhood.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Lunella has a lot of good traits - people skills don't seem to be one of them. It's part of her charm.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Mighty Member

Wait, how old is moon girl and val?

And isn’t Moon Girl cannon-ly the smartest? Val has access to many **** tho, and her father could help out. Val has many advantages.

Lunella is 9 years old
    Valeria has aged 5 years since Secret Wars. I think she was like 3 before that. So she's at least 8 years old now.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Lunella is 9 years old
    Valeria has aged 5 years since Secret Wars. I think she was like 3 before that. So she's at least 8 years old now.
    There was also eight years that passed during Secret Wars. She's stated in-universe to be 13.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    There was also eight years that passed during Secret Wars. She's stated in-universe to be 13.
    wow really? Franklin is like 18-19?
    I thought she would be 11 and Franklin is 16. I read somewhere Franklin is the same age as Johnny when he debuted.

Val's around five SW years plus the hard year from Fraction's run plus her normal years should have her hovering around 10, but in the book she also says she's a teenager somehow sooooooooooooooooooo...

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

I thought Franklin was closer to 17?

Considering that Franklin just never ages, it feels so weird to think that he's so old now. It actually sort of feels like between this and the younger heroes, Marvel sort of allowed 616 to age a bit...

How long will it last?

I thought Franklin was closer to 17?

Considering that Franklin just never ages, it feels so weird to think that he's so old now. It actually sort of feels like between this and the younger heroes, Marvel sort of allowed 616 to age a bit...

How long will it last?
    Franklin has been a teenager a few different times. I don't expect it to last.

BANNED

I would argue that Sinister appears smarter because he tends to keep his focus on mutants and he's lived for much, much longer than most of the other people I listed. He also has some access to Apocalypse's Celestial tech. Sinister is also an amoral monster who is happy to take his experiments to places that the others cannot.

Magneto is helped by his own powers and, yet again, is pretty long lived.

I would like to point out that Morbius actually does have a cure for the dreaded zombie virus. A cure and a vaccine, both of which actually work. And he brought Frank Castle back from the dead.
    No matter how you spin it, x Gene's mastery or not, he's exceptionally intelligent. He's great at manipulation and cloning..no one knows genetics better in the marvel universe than Sinister.

Magneto is not helped by his powers. He created all of that life in the Savage Land. He's a top geneticist...as soon as he had a irregularity in his genetic profile in X Men #1, he immediately recognized Moira as the culprit. Not to mention he created Alpha from scratch..repaired Rogue's damaged genetic matrix in Uncanny #274...basically knew how to build a mutant asteroid city in Asteroid M and Avalon.
    Last edited by MichelleDiMera; 01-19-2019 at 08:54 PM.