Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    If Uncanny was any indication, then Jean will still be the perfect goddess that everything revolves around.
    Perfect? How can you say that. She will be in a romantic relationship with the man that when after her son and granddaughter. He made their lifes in the future more hard then it should have been. Yeah yeah x men forgave him he is now a good guy blahh blahh. It still doesn't change what he did. What kind of person with a high moral compass does that? Jean is no mother to Cable, I would never understand how a so call pretend mother who saids she loves her son would be okay with being inlove with a man who has cause her son so much pain. For me Maddie is 90% better then Jean now.

On my deathbed, I will sell my soul to Mephisto to find out whether it was Axel, Panic, or someone else responsible for reviving the demon. I will find out and I will scream their name as I descend into the flames below.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think this thread is about shipping, or Jean.
    Like Cyclops is just coming back what the hell is the problem?
    is not like Scott and Jean can't exist at the same time. they have done it for almost all of their story being very close without much trouble. (and very cool interactions and romance until somebody decided to break them up)
    they existed recently as teens, don't forget about that. There is nothing to worry about.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Nah, I understood your point from your message. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Thanks, man. It's kind of hard sometimes to post stuff in english when you're thinking it all in portuguese. I guess my lack of personal contact with native english speakers got me rusty lol

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Thanks, man. It's kind of hard sometimes to post stuff in english when you're thinking it all in portuguese. I guess my lack of personal contact with native english speakers got me rusty lol
    You do it fine. I thought you were native, many other people here have worse english (like me)
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-17-2019 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    On my deathbed, I will sell my soul to Mephisto to find out whether it was Axel, Panic, or someone else responsible for reviving the demon. I will find out and I will scream their name as I descend into the flames below.
    Mephisto lol all I can think of is Blue exorcist.

Who is the demon?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Who is the demon?
    It's me. It's you. It's all of us. We're all burning now.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

It's me. It's you. It's all of us. We're all burning now.
    Trapped in this endless suffering and burning for all eternity.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I don't think this thread is about shipping, or Jean.
    Like Cyclops is just coming back what the hell is the problem?
    is not like Scott and Jean can't exist at the same time. they have done it for almost all of their story being very close without much trouble. (and very cool interactions and romance until somebody decided to break them up)
    they existed recently as teens, don't forget about that. There is nothing to worry about.
    The objective of teens was to subvert the roles;

I'm sure the editors now are paying more atention to their mistakes, still not buying nothing bad gonna happen

BANNED

You do it fine. I thought you were native, many other people here have worse english (like me)
    Thanks, boo. But to be fair, your english has gotten really great as far as I noticed these past months, so don't go knocking yourself.

Reader has done it again! The Inhumans killeth, and the Inhumans reviveth again.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    i've actually imagined Scott coming back this way. blasting himself out of the grave. i love it
    How does this make any sense, though. I'm serious, explain to me why you "love" those panels. We have to read the entire comic, of course. But some cartoon Frankenstein's monster entrance disrespects the X-Men and Cyclops. I accept a lot of BS about Wolverine dying and returning, but Scott Summers should be on the science-fiction side of story-telling. The writer couldn't think of a better, more logical way to bring him back? It looks more like a joke. I hope somewhere in the rest of the comic there's some kind of explanation that respects continuity and doesn't suspend my disbelief quite as much. I never got the idea he was entirely dead to begin with; I thought Emma put him in suspended animation.

But anyway, I don't understand how any Cyke fan can love a resurrection that wouldn't be acceptable even in a kiddie fairy-tale.

Extraordinary Member

I think we're just happy Scott's back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    How does this make any sense, though. I'm serious, explain to me why you "love" those panels. We have to read the entire comic, of course. But some cartoon Frankenstein's monster entrance disrespects the X-Men and Cyclops. I accept a lot of BS about Wolverine dying and returning, but Scott Summers should be on the science-fiction side of story-telling. The writer couldn't think of a better, more logical way to bring him back? It looks more like a joke. I hope somewhere in the rest of the comic there's some kind of explanation that respects continuity and doesn't suspend my disbelief quite as much. I never got the idea he was entirely dead to begin with; I thought Emma put him in suspended animation.

But anyway, I don't understand how any Cyke fan can love a resurrection that wouldn't be acceptable even in a kiddie fairy-tale.
    He was raised via Eldritch Being/Cosmic Force in PR. There are many resurrections of many kinds on the MU. We're just rolling with it.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.