Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yeah, Bobby's outburst back in Bendis's Uncanny(?) when Firestar tried explaining her empathizing with his pain in lieu of Xavier's will and testament? Guh.
    Same with Hank smashing his desk. Dubba Guh.
    Don't forget Bobby's "Noooo, it's just YOOOUUUU!!! WE"RE ALL SICK OF YOOOUUUU!" outburst during AvX. I think that was Bendis, too?

Huh. It just damned on me, maybe Bobby wanted to tell Scott he was gay during AvX, but Scott was all "Yo, bro, I could totally use your help fixing polar caps or something" and Bobby went "OMG, I've got this totally important personal drama to deal with and all you wanna talk about is work, work, work! I hate you!"

Incredible Member

Passion breeds Fanaticism.
    Much of the fandom is one sandwich (or lack thereof) away from losing all faculties and sense of decorum at any minute of any day.

7:00am: "Oooh, I think I'll dip my digital toe in the CBR thread this morning and see what the dish is today. Hmm... I wish I hadn't skipped breakfast. Oh well. <surveys the threads> Hmmm <tummy grumble> Hmmm Okay okay everyone is entitled to their own opin--- <gurgle> STORM IS OMNIPOTENT FEATS FOR DAYS GHHYAAAAH HATE CYCLOPS SHE CAN SUMMON SOLAR WINDS TO FEED THE HUNGRY WHILE KILLING LEGION WITH GODDESS FIERCENESS NNNGGYAAAAAHHH READING COMPREHENSION ELIXIR SCANS!!!"

12:00pm: "THAT stromboli was DIVINE. Yum yum. Oooh, Let's check out CBR. <surveys threads> Oh no, no, no. This is just nosense. People, people, people. Can we all just be cordial? Don't lose your cool. T'ain't worth it."

The razor's edge is REAL.
    For some.

But for real, everyone loves who they love and that's lovely and there is absolutely zero justification for attacking another poster's adoration for their respective fictional fave. Besides, every X-Man is a f*ck up in their own way.
    That being said, I challenge anyone to deny the hypntoic sex appeal of Beardlossus.
    Just jokes.
    That's cheered me up no end.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Don't forget Bobby's "Noooo, it's just YOOOUUUU!!! WE"RE ALL SICK OF YOOOUUUU!" outburst during AvX. I think that was Bendis, too?

Huh. It just damned on me, maybe Bobby wanted to tell Scott he was gay during AvX, but Scott was all "Yo, bro, I could totally use your help fixing polar caps or something" and Bobby went "OMG, I've got this totally important personal drama to deal with and all you wanna talk about is work, work, work! I hate you!"
    Scott was the pinnacle example for restraint and self control. Seeing Scott emote and detract from his usual boyscoutery must've triggered something in Bobbers. This model by which wee Bobby defined control was shattered, leaving our poor Bobsicle disillusioned and resentful.

"SCOTT KILLED XAVIER, FUCKED FROST, EMPLOYED MAGNETO AND NAMOR, THREATENED A MAYOR AND I STILL CAN'T BE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BECAUSE GYAAAAAHHHHHH PEOPLE WON'T LIKE ME!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    That's cheered me up no end.
    AWWW! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I refuse to believe this happened outside a comic book.
    You're right, I checked. It was actually an AT&T guy. Man, what a legend. That guy should join Cyclops' team.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Scott was the pinnacle example for restraint and self control. Seeing Scott emote and detract from his usual boyscoutery must've triggered something in Bobbers. This model by which wee Bobby defined control was shattered, leaving our poor Bobsicle disillusioned and resentful.

"SCOTT KILLED XAVIER, FUCKED FROST, EMPLOYED MAGNETO AND NAMOR, THREATENED A MAYOR AND I STILL CAN'T BE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BECAUSE GYAAAAAHHHHHH PEOPLE WON'T LIKE ME!!!!"
    Should we even get started on Henry "Sure, I'm smarter and his laser eyes suck, but the dude is basically a brunette Warren and here I am looking like the cookie freakin' monster" McCoy?

Should we even get started on Henry "Sure, I'm smarter and his laser eyes suck, but the dude is basically a brunette Warren and here I am looking like the cookie freakin' monster" McCoy?
    This all treads heavily into VERSUS territory, of the O5 variety.

Folks can love aaaaaaaaaaaaaall of the other O5 all they want. Let me repeat: I've no horse in this X-race, fellow posters and/or moderators. No hill upon which I will die. I hold zero prejudice on who I feel is worthy/unworthy of ribbing.

Other than Beardlossus. hee hee

This all treads heavily into VERSUS territory, of the O5 variety.
    Wait, what? Beast dated a Rule63!Cyclops for YEARS. It's not even a contest. Just ribbing at the cheap band-aid that's being put on the HitlerClops-Is-THE-Worst-Person-EVAHH narrative the x-office tried to shove down the readership's throat only to abruptly backtrack and pretend it never happened, really.

Alas, Cyclops will undoubtedly be written as nice-guy-enough not to bring it up. Le sigh.

hank did nothing wrong
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

Wait, what? Beast dated a Rule63!Cyclops for YEARS. It's not even a contest. Just ribbing at the cheap band-aid that's being put on the HitlerClops-Is-THE-Worst-Person-EVAHH narrative the x-office tried to shove down the readership's throat only to abruptly backtrack and pretend it never happened, really.

Alas, Cyclops will undoubtedly be written as nice-guy-enough not to bring it up. Le sigh.
    Isn't Scott normally a nice enough guy not to bring it up?

Damn using his blasts to get out of the grave is dope. Not gonna lie

I effing love Cyclops and yes his moral compass got a bit skewed but I cannot blame him. All that shit he went through was bananas. Everyone's got a breaking point. I wanna hug (among other things) so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    hank did nothing wrong
    Well, he did lie to Medusa's face about Scott not being his friend and lying is bad, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Isn't Scott normally a nice enough guy not to bring it up?
    He sure is, for whatever good it did him. Thus the 'alas' and 'undoubtedly'.

Fantastic Member Chainsaw Vigilante's Avatar

That retro art makes me happy.

Mighty Member

I think it’s funny he’s questioning how he came back and not why.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    hank did nothing wrong
    How could people not see this is beyond me. Is okay though Cyke will make everyone see Hank was a good guy by taking most of the blame for stuff. After he blast Hank into next year.