Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

I can't wait for this. The art is fantastic.

Bad ass return having Cyclops blast out of his grave.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Take a note from Jean's X-Men Red and try to be less hateful.
    That's not it, tho. I was ecstatic that Scott was coming back.

Now I'm jaded and basically hate everything that his return represents and that the X-Men are representing going forward. This isn't what I, or most fans from what I can tell, wanted.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I wonder if the Phoenix quietly decided to let Cyke live after all despite what Jean said or if he's back thanks to the O5's return.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    That's not it, tho. I was ecstatic that Scott was coming back.
    Now I'm jaded and basically hate everything that his return represents and that the X-Men are representing going forward. This isn't what I, or most fans from what I can tell, wanted.
    Either try to enjoy the book and what's happening or don't read it and any associated books. That seems best for you and your disappointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Why, so he can drag their name through the mud all over again? No thanks.

The X-Men were canceled after X-Men Red. Everything else has been a bad fever dream.
    Better to be hated than to be dead. Futhermore, from the newspaper at the end of the issue of Uncanny, they do seem to be still hated.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I wonder if the Phoenix quietly decided to let Cyke live after all despite what Jean said or if he's back thanks to the O5's return.
    Either try to enjoy the book and what's happening or don't read it and any associated books. That seems best for you and your disappointment.
    Pretty sure its Kid Cable that is responsible for Scott's Return. He's not nearly as concerned with time repercussions as his older counterpart was

I'm anxious to see how Kid Cable did it. I thought it was going to be something lame like pulling Scott from the Astonishing or M-Day Era, but really happy to see Cyclops is literally firing his way out of his resting place.

Emma was right

Wow, that was a badass blast from the grave. Glad to see his black uniform for one last time.
    "A voice in my head nudging me to come here"
    I guess the flashback somehow will lead to Scott’s resurrection.

Awe, yeah. This looks sweet. I'm stoked for his return. And love that it'll still be at least 5 months before he gets to meet Jean again.
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Extraordinary Member

You know when a charscter comes back and you sort of say in your head, "Oh, hello, nice to see you again!"?

It's nice to see Scott again.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Yay! Just what I needed to wash away the disappointing taste of Disassembled.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Who/what the efff is Straggon, lol?

BANNED

They literally made him blast his way out of the grave like a lot of us wished. I'm already pumped!

While I don't want to be a total Grinch, how did a guy who has been in a casket under six feet of ground get enough sunlight to power that optic blast?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    While I don't want to be a total Grinch, how did a guy who has been in a casket under six feet of ground get enough sunlight to power that optic blast?
    Leftovers from the Phoenix?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

The same way he got all his body mass and flesh back even though he's been dead for a year in-universe.

BANNED

Because there are two categories of Cyclops beams. Solar powered and PUNCH BEAMS FROM THE PUNCH DIMENSION. This is clearly the second.