BANNED

Default Guyver vs the terminators

The guyver from the two films takes on the 2 terminators from the T1 and T2 movies
    round 1 one on one
    round 2 guyver takes on both of them at once.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 01-17-2019 at 02:56 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Isn't Guyver like... astronomically more powerful than Terminators? I don't know Guyver but I seem to recall that that he's pretty up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Isn't Guyver like... astronomically more powerful than Terminators? I don't know Guyver but I seem to recall that that he's pretty up there.
    Anime/Manga Guyver is.

Movie Guyver was toned down a lot.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Yeah. Movie Guyver is less of a murder machine. Though his Vibro blades in Khazan setting is more than enough.

Also Mabga/Anime Guyver goes through monsters like tissue paper. : points to Profile pic.:

BANNED

The OP stated the terminators from 1&2, this therefore would include the t1000, which is a huge step up from the standard t800 that we all think of and even that thing has been shown to take a **** ton of damage to bring it down. G-man has to pull out the megasmashers (for the t1000 in particular), but it's a slow charging weapon and if the control metal gets damaged...

Terminators 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Yeah. Movie Guyver is less of a murder machine. Though his Vibro blades in Khazan setting is more than enough.

Also Mabga/Anime Guyver goes through monsters like tissue paper. : points to Profile pic.:
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by seaturkey View Post
    The OP stated the terminators from 1&2, this therefore would include the t1000, which is a huge step up from the standard t800 that we all think of and even that thing has been shown to take a **** ton of damage to bring it down. G-man has to pull out the megasmashers (for the t1000 in particular), but it's a slow charging weapon and if the control metal gets damaged...

Terminators 6/10
    That’s if Control Metal is damaged. Competent Guy we can decapiate the Arnie bots, has a fore head laser to knock some holes into T 1,000 and Mega Buster would sefintivelyvwork.

In the Directors Cutvit was revealed the T 1,00 is not invincible. The more damage it takes it begins to lose memory par of alloys and blend it to what’s touching, sonliterally a molten metal path was over kill to it.

Movie Guyver 1 hero was chump, the second was way more competent and did not instant kill as he was investigating.

Anime and manga versions murderstomp any Terminator.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    That’s if Control Metal is damaged. Competent Guy we can decapiate the Arnie bots, has a fore head laser to knock some holes into T 1,000 and Mega Buster would sefintivelyvwork.

In the Directors Cutvit was revealed the T 1,00 is not invincible. The more damage it takes it begins to lose memory par of alloys and blend it to what’s touching, sonliterally a molten metal path was over kill to it.

Movie Guyver 1 hero was chump, the second was way more competent and did not instant kill as he was investigating.

Anime and manga versions murderstomp any Terminator.
    I don't disagree with any of what you posted, but again we're talking live action movie Guyver, not death-machine anime Guyver. Anime Guyver would, yes absolutely destroy the t800's and have only mild difficulty from t1000. But movie version is pretty underwhelming here. I don't really recall being all that impressed with any of movie Guyver's 'feats' and, if I remember right could barely cut through basic metals with his vibroblades, not to mention movie version used the vibroblades much, much less often relying more on traditional punches and kicks. Even the movie version's megasmasher wasn't particularly impressive.

Not saying movie version can't will, I just give the edge to the rise of the machines. And it's not like it'd be that difficult for the terminators to figure out the weakspot, considering the very low intelligence of the zoanoids in said movie were able to figure it out in like 10 minutes.
    Last edited by seaturkey; 01-23-2019 at 02:22 PM.