18 21.69%
  • Beast

33 39.76%
  • Wolverine

5 6.02%
  • other(be specific)

27 32.53%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Let's see...who is a shitty X-Men character that I don't like that the Avengers can have?

Hope. The Avengers can have Hope!
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WINDRIDER View Post
    Agreed with on all this list :-)
    Got to say, I like your Taste in Avengers WINDRIDER! ;-)

Last edited by CJStriker; 07-28-2014 at 09:01 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    Let's see...who is a shitty X-Men character that I don't like that the Avengers can have?

they tried to take her. It was a whole big thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver have always been Avengers first for me, and then X-Men.
    Fortunately the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver have never been X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post

That was basically the same thing I used to make my decision, I chose Havok because he has always been a terrible X-Men, and I hate his guts, as for Hope I just pretend she doesn't exist, just like I do with Rachel, and Cable.
    Last edited by Rochedalaix; 07-28-2014 at 09:08 PM.

BANNED

I liked Rogue best while she was using her status as an Avenger to stop genocidal lunatics but now not so much.

You know, it's funny. I've advocated having more crossing over between the Avengers and X-Men. And yet none of the X-Men have every done anything for me as Avengers. I dislike Wolverine in general, so I don't care about him as an Avenger. I've never much cared for Havok, so I don't give a damn what team he's on. I thought Beast was pretty much useless for virtually his entire time as an Avenger - the first half of his time was him getting fed up with being used as a punching bag, the second half was him boasting about all the chicks he was getting, and he wound up contributing little overall.

Cannonball and Sunspot have been comic relief. Rogue's been an insufferable bitch in UA. Sunfire's never done much for me. Storm's time as an Avenger may as well have not even happened.

In theory, I support having X-Men as Avengers. In practice, there has not been a single instance where I actually genuinely enjoyed it. I either done' care about the character, or I find them to be used poorly.

So I can't vote for anyone.

One thing it'd be neat to see, with a smaller Avengers team, is Kitty joining on. I think she'd be a good fit.

BANNED

It is really insufferably bitchy of Rogue to be chummy with the woman who wanted to kidnap all of Rogue's friends and family and endanger their lives by dropping them into battle unexpectedly.

Ultimate Member

Wolverine
    Quicksilver
    Havok

I don't really count Scarlet Witch as an X-man.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fringe Division View Post
    It is really insufferably bitchy of Rogue to be chummy with the woman who wanted to kidnap all of Rogue's friends and family and endanger their lives by dropping them into battle unexpectedly.
    Exactly Rogue killing Wanda was the right move if she needs to apologize for anything it she should be apologizing for failing to kill her before she finished the spell. If anybody needs to apologize it should be Wanda for betraying her teammates again because despite her attentions it was still a betrayal because Wanda's plan was foolish, and would have gotten a lot of innocent mutants with no training killed, and as long as Wanda refused to cooperate the twins couldn't move forward so all she really had to do was show a little backbone and refuse to work with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Wolverine
    Quicksilver
    Havok

I don't really count Scarlet Witch as an X-man.
    Quicksilver was never a X-Man either.
    Last edited by Rochedalaix; 07-28-2014 at 11:07 PM.

BANNED

Funny their are times where I wish Carol would get a chance to snap Rogue's neck to for taking away her memories and placing her in a coma.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    Funny their are times where I wish Carol would get a chance to snap Rogue's neck to for taking away her memories and placing her in a coma.
    Funny I actually agree with you for once never thought that would happen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rochedalaix View Post
    Funny I actually agree with you for once never thought that would happen.
    Indeed, especially on a site were no one can agree on a subject unanimously.

X-Factor doesn't count?

Exactly Rogue killing Wanda was the right move if she needs to apologize for anything it she should be apologizing for failing to kill her before she finished the spell. If anybody needs to apologize it should be Wanda for betraying her teammates again because despite her attentions it was still a betrayal because Wanda's plan was foolish, and would have gotten a lot of innocent mutants with no training killed, and as long as Wanda refused to cooperate the twins couldn't move forward so all she really had to do was show a little backbone and refuse to work with them.

Quicksilver has been in X-Factor. You can count that or not. I guess you need to ask if Prodigy in Young Avengers would count? They are both teams under the over all umbrella of the franchises but not connected inverse.
    Last edited by pageturner; 07-29-2014 at 05:11 AM.