Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Cypher is still under treatment for his internet addiction. Or was, who knows what happened to him after Magneto blew up the mansion. Probably in the basement, lying on fetal position because he can't charge his phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yes. I think there's a song about why just the 4 girls. Who run the world?

Anyways...

Sam's a cosmos-crossing family man. His baby mama (wife? anyone know ?) is Imperially employed. They gots a bebbeh. His dropping by to help out now and then is just his Southern hospitality upbringing. He's a swell guy.
    He's married. He was seen with his family on Christmas last month in the X-Mas special

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Cypher is still under treatment for his internet addiction. Or was, who knows what happened to him after Magneto blew up the mansion. Probably in the basement, lying on fetal position because he can't charge his phone.
    My Dougie is the Zac Efron of the X-Men. I bet he sings just as well too.

EVERYTHING IS LANGUAGE.

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post

WAR OF THE REALMS: UNCANNY X-MEN #1 (OF 3)
    MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) • PERE PEREZ (A)
    Cover by DAVID YARDIN
    CONNECTING REALMS VARIANT COVER BY MARKO DJURDJEVIC
    VARIANT COVER BY WHILCE PORTACIO
    VARIANT COVER BY John Tyler Christopher

The War of the Realms has come to Midgard…and Westchester! Malekith’s forces are invading Earth, and the heroes of Earth are joining with the heroes of Asgard to fight them back! Who better to lead the X-Men into that war than their very own Valkyrie, Dani Moonstar?

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-war-of-th...er-x-men-thor/
    Magik? Moonstar Wolfsbane? Valkyrie?

This is going to be fun.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    He has been appearing in Soule's DD (just like i predicted), he is better now, spending more time reading books than the internet.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    He has been appearing in Soule's DD (just like i predicted), he is better now, spending more time reading books than the internet.
    That's def a cover. He's really just whackin' his Warlock on the DL.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    The cover art is fantastic!

Why just the 4 girls? What about Magma, Cannonball, Sunspot and Cypher?
    You have to read New Mutants Dead Souls, this is a continuation.

BANNED

Dani leading the ladies into an MU battle for the ages, seemingly free of the TO virus, & that cover, just... WOW!!! Happy New Year, indeed - thanX, Marvel!

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    You have to read New Mutants Dead Souls, this is a continuation.
    Dead Souls doesnt explain why none of those characters are in this. Nothing suggests that this is even a continuation of Dead Souls which presumably will be resolved in the next arc of Uncanny

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    My Dougie is the Zac Efron of the X-Men. I bet he sings just as well too.

EVERYTHING IS LANGUAGE.
    I had a gay giddy reaction to this LOL <3 complete with gay squeal.

All-New Member

I kinda feel like every time they try to tie the x-men to one of these events, they resort to Dani becoming valkyrie: Utopia, siege, fear itself... I mean, i love dani so i'm not complaining. At least stormcaster is out, so we don't have to endure Storm Thunder godess anymore.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Dead Souls doesnt explain why none of those characters are in this. Nothing suggests that this is even a continuation of Dead Souls which presumably will be resolved in the next arc of Uncanny

Dead Souls explains why these four are together. Same writer so of course he is continuing that story, and given how that story went there is no reason at all for any of those other characters to be here just because these four are.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Dead Souls explains why these four are together. Same writer so of course he is continuing that story, and given how that story went there is no reason at all for any of those other characters to be here just because these four are.
    The DS stuff is gonna be wrapped up in Uncanny and them not being Phalanx zombies here gives more credence to that. These 4 are here bc of Uncanny (which the rest of the cast will also be involved)

Actually, we don't know the Phalanx stuff so be over. Rosenberg said the cover's don't necessarily reflect the interiors.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The DS stuff is gonna be wrapped up in Uncanny and them not being Phalanx zombies here gives more credence to that. These 4 are here bc of Uncanny (which the rest of the cast will also be involved)
    That is what I am saying, with the added tidbit that they are in Uncanny because DS. The person asking the question where the other NM are does not have to wait til Uncanny, they can begin to find answers in DS.