Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Actually, we don't know the Phalanx stuff so be over. Rosenberg said the cover's don't necessarily reflect the interiors.
    Unless they get fixed at the very beginning, I highly doubt this 3 issue arc is where they will be get fixxed especially since Dani is leading and they are the main characters. The solicit isn’t one that seems apt for characters that are Phalanxed mind controlled with little agency

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    That is what I am saying, with the added tidbit that they are in Uncanny because DS. The person asking the question where the other NM are does not have to wait til Uncanny, they can begin to find answers in DS.

I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree bc DS doesn’t answer that. It explains nothing if those characters status and why Cyclops doesn’t recruit them. One that reads that mini will still be confused and not have that answer
    Last edited by Havok83; 01-18-2019 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Unless they get fixed at the very beginning, I highly doubt this 3 issue arc is where they will be get fixxed especially since Dani is leading and they are the main characters. The solicit isn’t one that seems apt for characters that are Phalanxed mind controlled with little agency
    I agree, and I hope, but we really don't know what kind of twists Rosenberg has in mind.

Hritsverk1995

So nice to see the classic Soulsword. God do I hate the anime Soulsword and that dumb headdress and the boob window. Not saying Magik couldn't use a cooler costume than the old school NM one, but the black one was trash. Really loved the Phoenix Magik costume the best, wish she'd use that without the phoenix emblem.

MagikPhoenix.jpg
    Last edited by Hritsverk1995; 02-03-2019 at 06:12 PM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

If Karma doesn’t gain 300 lbs to become Phat Karma for this, I will RAGE.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

BANNED

WAR OF THE REALMS: UNCANNY X-MEN #2 (of 3)
    MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) • PERE PEREZ (A)
    Cover by DAVID YARDIN
    Sabretooth, tired of being the X-Men’s pet, is back to his bloodthirsty ways once again. Now, joined by Malekith’s forces, he’s determined to make the X-Men bleed for him…

Isnt he in AoX? I thought that was him on the Nightcrawler variant

BANNED

That's Kylun.

BANNED

OMG, Silver Fang's gonna flip out over this... I would think. ... Or not, didn't finish readin' the entirety of the solicit quick enough, before initially posting.

No, that's Kylun.

BANNED

So Creed has reverted back to his villainous ways. It's character regression sure, but I'm not mad cos I didn't really think he should have been redeemed in the first place. Anyway I hope Dani & co. kick his ass

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    So Creed has reverted back to his villainous ways. It's character regression sure, but I'm not mad cos I didn't really think he should have been redeemed in the first place. Anyway I hope Dani & co. kick his ass
    I dont think he was ever redeemed. When he joined the X-men, it was among the likes that included Magneto, Archangel, Monet and Psylocke, with allies Mystique and Fantomex. He wasnt really shown as being accepted and trusted by the main X-men. He appeared in Phoenix Resurrection as a background mutant, but thats about it. He was inverted but I dont recall an actual redemption arc involving him trying to make ammends and striving to be a better person.

BANNED

Inverted Rapetooth should be considered a gas leak season type of situation.

Is this where one complains of crossover fatigue?

BANNED

"Everything is classic again", is not an interesting status quo. I'll keep saying it. Not that I care about Sabretooth in particular.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Silver Fang will be sad.

Either this is a solicit fail or another instance of Rosenberg hearing about the latest status quo of characters he’s writing through a grapevine. Sabretooth didn’t really leave the X-Men cause he was tired of them, he sacrificed his inversion and sanity to free his victims from Hell. He should be a wild mutt acting on impulses instead of a being with a conscious.