Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Dispite the hype that surrounded Two-In-One as being part of a wider story, F4 seems to be treating it as if it was never written. Hardly anything has been acknowledged and some seems contradictory. For my sanity I am completely discounting it unless it proves important later.
    Two-In-One provided little that wasn't cleared up within those pages. The two biggest plot points that carried over (or could carry over) were the introduction of Rachna Koul and Reed's handling of who knew what. Where reed's choices have gotten a lot of flak here, I'd agree with you on ignoring it, but it wasn't that bad of a Ben and Johnny story. And they're Marvel hyping a story is what they do.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Dispite the hype that surrounded Two-In-One as being part of a wider story, F4 seems to be treating it as if it was never written. Hardly anything has been acknowledged and some seems contradictory. For my sanity I am completely discounting it unless it proves important later.
    I agree, it's a fair tactic to use

Still I enjoyed the book for what it was a lot

All-New Member

To me , this is a Set Up by Doom. W/ the FF back ,He still has to be THE SMARTEST EVAH ! Reed seems to know this. WHY would Gal go to Earth if Franklin was there ? Doom's Herald is about to give Gal a Anti-Earth Virus . This is a Set Up for the Comeback of the Future Foundation Comic.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    The only waste I see is the chance for a character to grow, change and develop. Especially, as you said, it was enjoyable. It made Doom even more interesting. I’m not saying he would’ve stayed good, but I would’ve liked to have spent more time getting from A to B.

The wedding was a milestone, I agree. But what has changed in the characters since they left and now returned? Nothing. Huge story potential missed, imo
    That's a funny critique that you have there. Supposedly majority of comics fanbase wants everything to go back the way things used to be with no new, or progressive storytelling and plotting. Marvel was punishing the fans by trying to move things in new directions. I believe in giving people what they ask for. Switch Galactus back, bring on mustache twirling Doom and stick them all back in the same situations cause, well that's what sells. Right? There's a reason their book sales made a steady dive. Stagnation! We'll see where this book is at in 6-7 months.