Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,401

    Default Power Rangers Battle For The Grid

    A new console power rangers fighting game is coming



    Who is getting it?

  2. #2
    Silver Sentinel BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    8,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    A new console power rangers fighting game is coming



    Who is getting it?
    Announced on MK 11 day and releasing in April? That's like ... super bad timing for both.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  3. #3
    Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Announced on MK 11 day and releasing in April? That's like ... super bad timing for both.
    It wasn't supposed to be announced today. They were announcing it next Tuesday but it got leaked early

  4. #4
    Silver Sentinel BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    8,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    It wasn't supposed to be announced today. They were announcing it next Tuesday but it got leaked early
    WHOOOOPS! That sucks.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  5. #5
    Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,401

    Default


  6. #6
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,357

    Default

    I hope there are other characters than Power Rangers in this fighting game. I mean Villains.

    Rita, Lord Zedd, Scorpina(MMPR) and (Mesogog(Dino Thunder) would make cool fighting game characters.

    ...Maybe not Rita but you kind of have to have her.

  7. #7
    Silver Sentinel BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    8,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    I hope there are other characters than Power Rangers in this fighting game. I mean Villains.

    Rita, Lord Zedd, Scorpina(MMPR) and (Mesogog(Dino Thunder) would make cool fighting game characters.

    ...Maybe not Rita but you kind of have to have her.
    Just rangers v ranger seems like a waste.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  8. #8
    Blue Snowmod Nyssane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    The only way I'll get this game is if Rita or Scorpina are playable. Otherwise, meh.

  9. #9
    Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,401

    Default

    Im putting up a list on my website of the characters I hope to see in it. Its mostly sixth rangers and villains

  10. #10
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Im putting up a list on my website of the characters I hope to see in it. Its mostly sixth rangers and villains
    Got a link?

  11. #11
    Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Got a link?
    Its not up till tomorrow. Ill post it then

  12. #12
    Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Got a link?
    https://realotakugamer.com/editorial...e-for-the-grid

  13. #13
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,617

    Default

    All good choices

  14. #14
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,511

    Default

    Isnt this just a console version of the mobile game?

  15. #15
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Isnt this just a console version of the mobile game?
    No. They've said it's not a port repeatedly

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •