All-New Member

Default Does Anyone Still Think New Mutants Will Be Released?

We haven't seen footage since October 2017, and it comes out in around 4 months. Does anyone think we'll see it?

Quote Originally Posted by calebhernes View Post
    We haven't seen footage since October 2017, and it comes out in around 4 months. Does anyone think we'll see it?
    No.
    I'm preeeeetty sure This thread is in the wrong room tho
    GrindrStone(D)

I suspect it'll be seen... but I have a feeling it'll be direct to DVD or something. Just don't think Sony X-movies are a high priority right now for Disney. Sooner they can scrub that vision from the public's mind... the sooner that they can release their own version. Big theater release just resets the clock

I doubt they'll do anything that can kindle a 'Release the Snyder Cut' mob of their own. Still a finished movie is a finished movie... DVD is my bet.
    Last edited by phantom1592; 12-13-2019 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    I suspect it'll be seen... but I have a feeling it'll be direct to DVD or something. Just don't think Sony X-movies are a high priority right now for Disney. Sooner they can scrub that vision from the public's mind... the sooner that they can release their own version. Big theater release just resets the clock

I doubt they'll do anything that can kindle a 'Release the Snyder Cut' mob of their own. Still a finished movie is a finished movie... DVD is my bet.
    Yeah, probably either DVD or Disney+.

BANNED

I suspect Hulu will be its eventual home. I can't imagine it just never, ever comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post

Sony is Spidey, not X-Men. You mean Fox.

And I agree, it'll be released but I'll be surprised if it's in the cinemas, it's DOA and will surely be a box office bomb.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman