Default John Wick 3 trailer!

The level of nerding out I did while watching this trailer is usually reserved for Star Wars or superhero movie trailers. So excited for this flick!

https://www.newsarama.com/43524-john...m-trailer.html

Never noticed Keanu cant run for ****. I dont remember that being an issue in older movies so he must have some knee issues or hip. Also is dude starting his own dog sanctuary what's going on here. I think 1 pitbull was enough now hes got a German Shepard attack unit. Also Hallie Berry look beautiful as ever I swear her and J-Lo gonna stay sexy into they 80s.

Mark Decoscos gonna whoop that ass.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Isn't the running thing more because of 3 picking up pretty much right after the end of 2 when he really got his ass kicked quite a bit and had no time to stop and heal up? At least, that's what I was thinking when watching the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Isn't the running thing more because of 3 picking up pretty much right after the end of 2 when he really got his ass kicked quite a bit and had no time to stop and heal up? At least, that's what I was thinking when watching the trailer.
    Oh ok makes sense. Keanu is running like that on purpose. Didnt even occur to me

Yeah this is like minutes (hours at most) after the end of second movie. So all the damage he picked up there should still carry over.

Definitely going to see this first weekend.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Didn’t know Halle Berry was in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Never noticed Keanu cant run for ****. I dont remember that being an issue in older movies so he must have some knee issues or hip. Also is dude starting his own dog sanctuary what's going on here. I think 1 pitbull was enough now hes got a German Shepard attack unit. Also Hallie Berry look beautiful as ever I swear her and J-Lo gonna stay sexy into they 80s.

Mark Decoscos gonna whoop that ass.
    I think Keanu/John’s lumbering way of running is kinda iconic to the character. I’m pretty sure he ran similarly in the last movie. He goes from one ass kicking to the next. John being so battered and bruised that he can hardly run is kinda part of the character. Plus Keanu is in his 50s so those joints have some wear and tear.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Yeah this is like minutes (hours at most) after the end of second movie. So all the damage he picked up there should still carry over.

Definitely going to see this first weekend.
    If I remember right Ian McShane said he could give him one hour before the full excuminication order went out so I am leaning towards minutes.

Mighty Member

NOW this is a franchise i support! i mean this franchise should be a wake up call to Hollywood that new franchises CAN be successful and lightning in a bottle.

It's better than bringing a dead franchise like Die Hard back from the dead when it needs to stay buried in favor of new franchises, i mean the first film is my fave film of 2014 and the second film is one of my faves of 2017. This one is my most anticipated movie of the year no doubt and should be a nice finale.

I love how this franchise is a throwback to 80s/90s actioners like Death Wish films, Die Hard trilogy, The Killer, Hard Boiled, T2, Cobra and so much more.

Quote Originally Posted by TomServofan View Post
    NOW this is a franchise i support! i mean this franchise should be a wake up call to Hollywood that new franchises CAN be successful and lightning in a bottle.

It's better than bringing a dead franchise like Die Hard back from the dead when it needs to stay buried in favor of new franchises, i mean the first film is my fave film of 2014 and the second film is one of my faves of 2017. This one is my most anticipated movie of the year no doubt and should be a nice finale.

I love how this franchise is a throwback to 80s/90s actioners like Death Wish films, Die Hard trilogy, The Killer, Hard Boiled, T2, Cobra and so much more
    Politely, I do not think that I could disagree any more.

Keanu sure is no Tom but the puppy makes up for it. Omg Halle, now I really need to see this.

Edit:
    Ohh gosh forgotten about that.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Politely, I do not think that I could disagree any more.
    What do you mean you disagree it's throwback to the 80s and 90s actioners?

Quote Originally Posted by TomServofan View Post
    What do you mean you disagree it's throwback to the 80s and 90s actioners?
    Yes.

If you think it is anything like Cobra or Death Wish, I have to wonder if you have seen and thought about any of those films.

Never mind the other films on that list.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Yes.

If you think it is anything like Cobra or Death Wish, I have to wonder if you have seen and thought about any of those films.

Never mind the other films on that list.
    Of course i've seen them, i'm an action fan myself who loves Cobra and Death Wish 3. And John Wick is something different than Taken with being action wise and storywise and something different than bringing a dead horse franchise like Die Hard (i mean a stupid prequel idea) when some of us want new franchises like this.

A new franchise does not have to be a "Throwback" to have validity. That it seems that "Throwback" seems to be something you need to throw in to validate the new franchise just doesn't make much sense.

The "John Wick" films have almost nothing to do with the films on that list outside of guns being an element of how the stories play out.