BANNED

Default DOS Doomsday VS Varja Asura: 3 MINUTES OF HELL!

Right before Lois began throwing stones to draw Doomsday's attention from a knocked-out Superman, it turns out that she played too much God of War, and had thought up a ridiculous plan beforehand: when Doomsday's just three steps away, she screams...

"ASURA! Destroy my enemies, and my soul is yours!"

"I. DO. NOT. ACCEPT. SOULS. AS. SACRIFICE!" the answer comes before the ground under Lois feet explodes, with Clark barely getting the pair of them out of the way in time. And in the middle of the crater, The Destructor stands. "But I have heard your call. And this one, this one is interesting..."

"Can you beat him?" Clark asks.

"I have three minutes," the Demigod explains, "if I do not return to Naraka in three minutes, my wife will kill me!"

He turns to Doomsday. "...so COME!"

Can Doomsday survive 3 minutes of a highly motivated Asura trying to remove him from the mortal coil?

Or will Asura instead suffer Durga's wrath?

Dos Doomsday gets murderified, Asura Level that point lies him to kill/maim planetary tier enemies.

Isn't Asura a planet busting giant?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Isn't Asura a planet busting giant?
    Not in his Vajra state.

That's the most common state you see in the game. Though he did manage, with a lot of effort, to blow up Wyzen after he'd turned into a planet sized giant.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Not in his Vajra state.

That's the most common state you see in the game. Though he did manage, with a lot of effort, to blow up Wyzen after he'd turned into a planet sized giant.
    Vajra Asura varies a lot through the game, as he continuously gets stronger. The one who barely beat Wyzen is not the same beat as the one who overwhelmed Deus, for example, and if Durga is alive, then this would be Vajra Asura back when he was mainlining Mantra from his daughter, which allowed him to defeat/drive off a Vlitra that was the size of a continent, so he probably splats DOS Doomsday in one shot.