Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post
    So far I'm not digging it, I'll get #3 to see if it changes my mind. I just don't feel Otto is a personality I like enough to read an ongoing series about.
    I can get that. If Otto's douchebaggery isn't entertaining to you then it's probably gonna be hard to enjoy it, even if he gets his comeuppances.

Astonishing Member

Superior Spider-Man carry on to be a interesting comic book.Art wise is great,great art syle to the stories imo.
    Story wise i liked how this story had so much action,i think with the antagonist of this story it would be odd if the Superior Spider-Man just defeated Terrax in a few pages.
    The Night Shift members being part of the suporting Cast of this comic book is cool,all though i would like that they get some character development (Especially the Brothers Grimm)
    So i will pick up next issue.

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

Well I thought the fight was an interesting contrast to when Spidey fought Firelord back in the day. It took demolishing a building, blowing up a gas station and then pummeling Firelord with his fists for Peter to take him down. Otto's approach was far more calculated and cerebral, although not without it's emotional moments. Looking forward to what happens next.

Quote Originally Posted by eratas123 View Post
    Can't tell if being sarcastic or not, but let's recall that Otto tried to cook the earth and at least some people died from that. Generally speaking you don't get to just go 'oopsie' and say you're good now, even if comics like to think so. Also, when he was romancing Anna Maria he did so after having body snatched and murdered Peter. Peter, who she later befriended and worked together extensively with. Imagine if Osama bin Laden just came up and said he was good now, so let's just forget about the whole 'years of terrorism' thing.

Can't a guy fanboy with impunity around here? If I choose to diminish any empathy I could possibly have toward those affected by Otto's ways, then that's my prerogative!

What I'm hoping is we get some insight toward the more personal side of Otto. His taste in music, favorite films, childhood crush, etc....Hopefully, Gage will delve deep into who Otto Octavius truly is so that us true fans can further appreciate his character development.

otto only listens to chiptune hip-hop
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    otto only listens to chiptune hip-hop
    I would've assumed Kraftwerk would be all over his ipod, along with Mozart and Chopin. He likes the finer things in life.