Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Generation X should have their "X-Force" period(and no, a couple issues of the girls with Banshee's X-Corp doesn't count). The New Mutants got a period away from the mansion, from the teachers, to be their own thing. The Gen Xer's should too. First order of business:

BRING. SYNCH. BACK!!!!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    The least cool ones you mean.
    No, he meant what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    BRING. SYNCH. BACK!!!!
    I approve this message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Generation X should have their "X-Force" period(and no, a couple issues of the girls with Banshee's X-Corp doesn't count). The New Mutants got a period away from the mansion, from the teachers, to be their own thing. The Gen Xer's should too!!!
    ^^^^^^This!!^^^^^^^i

#GenerationX-Force

Astonishing Member

Generation X should have their "X-Force" period(and no, a couple issues of the girls with Banshee's X-Corp doesn't count). The New Mutants got a period away from the mansion, from the teachers, to be their own thing. The Gen Xer's should too. First order of business:

BRING. SYNCH. BACK!!!!
    Yeah. They need that late teen/college coming of age period. What X-Force was for the New Mutants. What New Teen Titans was for the Teen Titans. What New Warriors was for, uh, assorted collection of Marvel Universe teen heroes. A period where they're still young and maybe a little inexperienced but they have to learn to be the adults and call their own shots.

And while we're at it BRING BACK SKIN! A guy with as much personality as Angelo shouldn't have been killed off (and buried under his ex-girlfriend's surname). This statement comes in handy hashtag form too #BringBackSkin

I wouldn't mind Skin too. He should be able to control his powers though, and not be grey anymore until he's actively stretching far. There's a disturbing trend of many ethic characters being non-human looking(Feral, Bling, Blink, Sharkgirl, Sprite, Indra, for example), which makes it hard when trying to have actual representation on the page.

He was normal colored occasionally in his earliest appearances. And was in the TV film.

And definitely bring back Mondo and Vincente, but as heroes. They had such great roles in AOA, but were barely touched in 616(and mostly as side villains). Gaia can come too. Leech and Artie too. Maggott too. And the St. Croix twins of course, and their mentor Gateway.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Now that New Mutants are X-Men, it is time for Generation X to return.

Anyone agree?

Reunite those not stuck in AoX and bring back Skin and Synch!

Chamber
    Skin
    Synch
    Hollow
    Mondo
    Gaia
    Vincente!
    (How did I forget Blink?!)

M, Jubes and Husk would be away in AoX until returning...
    Isn’t mondo dead?🤔

Wasn't Cyclops? Wolverine? Xavier? Jean? Colossus? Nightcrawler? Etc, etc.

Bring them back!

I would love for Gen X to return but only if they bring back Synch and Skin, if not then don't even bother.

Incredible Member

Banshee should reunite the team, and head off to “Rescue” the White Queen.

Ultimate Member

If they brought Skin back then Jubilee could have sex with him...from back in Austen's run...okay bad memory and all but...

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I don't think there are enough Generation X fans left who will get a revamp series.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    If they brought Skin back then Jubilee could have sex with him...from back in Austen's run...okay bad memory and all but...
    You know, we can ignore that part.

I know that the one everyone misses is Synch, but I never quite got him. My two favorite Gen Xers were always Jubilee and Skin. What can I say, I've just always liiked the smart alecks.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Isn’t mondo dead?��
    Nah, he showed up last year alive.. Mondo always was an interesting case because of his switcharoo. I really want him and Cordelia Frost to tangle with Emma and Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I don't think there are enough Generation X fans left who will get a revamp series.
    they shouldnt marketed it as a nostalgia series but something new with existing characters. They should at least give them a 4-5 issue mini series to reintroduce the characters and make them relevant again so that an ongoing doesnt come out of the blue

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    they shouldnt marketed it as a nostalgia series but something new with existing characters. They should at least give them a 4-5 issue mini series to reintroduce the characters and make them relevant again so that an ongoing doesnt come out of the blue
    Maybe even with a title change so it doesn't sound like it's about a bunch of 40-somethings.

I had an idea a while back to somehow connect it into the idea of youth culture. So that way they would still seem young but wouldn't have to be students in school. But the best I could come up with was making them a publicly known team with some degree of socially conscious internet celebrity. Kind of the government X-Factor crossed with the vlogbrothers. The thing is, The Champions kind of already did that.