Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
spoilers:
Yeah, I'm actually glad it wasn't Natsuo, just because at this point it would've felt more like a fan service reveal, and would made the Todoroki situation way more complicated than it already is, and what's there already still needs a bit more time just for itself.

With how casual she was revealed, now I'm not sure if it was deliberate teasing on Horikoshi's part regarding the Dabi theories, or if this was all something the fans looked too much into without the author's intention, cause I could see it going either way.

I am hoping the next big villain group thing that will come up is Dabi focused, considering unlike the other LoVs who got some development and evolution, he's still shrouded in mystery AND had a weakness exposed, so feels like he needs some time to shine. And if all the theories are true (which they probably are), it opens up so many interesting directions for the story to take. How does that effect an Endeavor/Shoto confrontation? And how does the media react if the identity goes public?
end of spoilers
spoilers:
Geten being a Todoroki also won't have sense since their ice quirk is that they create and project ice while Geten just manipulates it. So yeah, whether it's trolling or not I'm glad Hori went this way with Geten.

Besides Dabi we've still got Mr. Compress to delve deeper into. Which could be fun since he seems to be most classic old school style super villain of the bunch, in that he's clearly got a stage persona and outfit that's meant to match that persona rather than to be all that functional. We still don't know his back story or motivation. He is experienced and seems to be the most stable member of the group, but he tags along with them even in bad times so he's loyal. Writing this down I kinda really want to see what his deal is.

But yeah, I want some Dabi focus soon as well. Maybe not a full reveal, but just something more.
end of spoilers