Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
Got a quick new chapter this week. No chapter next week sadly, but look's like we'll be getting some very juicy drama when it comes back.

spoilers:
We get an opening title page showing Uraraka and Tsuyu with their internship, highlighting Uraraka's new costume.

The three continue their training as they try to keep up with all the action. Endeavor tells Bakugo he should stop making excuses why he's not fast enough and just try to improve. He tells him and Todoroki to practice storage and releasing their power, and tells Midoryia to practice subconsciously drawing out his maximum available power (using the clever analogy of driving a car). Also get another Shigaraki parallel with them being told to "fail as many times as they need to."

One week later, Endeavor gets a call from Fuyumi to invite everyone over for a dinner.

Funny highlight was Midoryia recognizing a signature of one of Bakugo's moves and him being really annoyed at that. Them all just chilling on the top of a building having their lunch was a nice touch too. And again, next chapter is time for good ol' fashioned family awkwardness again. If somebody doesn't throw a pie I'll be very disappointed.

Also interesting sidenote I noticed other people mentioning. At around this current time would be Todoroki's birthday, so that may be another reason why she's inviting everyone over. And going back a few chapters, Shigaraki's birthday is early April, which would fit in at the same time as the "four month rebirth" they've been teasing. So if these are all intentional, I really like how he's incorporating the character's birthdays into the ongoing plots, which is something I don't really see done in alot of Shonen anime/manga.
end of spoilers
That front page is absolutely spectacular. Just classic super hero fanfare. I was honestly a little disappointed that the chapter didn't include Ryukyu's squad after seeing. I hope we get to see what the other groups are doing at some point during the arc.

Yeah, that family + friends dinner can only end up being awkward. And I fear, for Fuyumi's sake, that it's actually going to be worse than that. We've got the only two people besides the Todoroki family who know about the secrets of the Todoroki family having dinner with the Todoroki family, possibly for Shoto's birthday. Worst case scenario might be if Fuyumi aims way too high and gets permission to bring Rei as well (though that seems unlikely). And what are the odds that Endeavor will actually remember Shoto's birthday if that is the case? Probably pretty low.