Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
I like to imagine Endeavor being super excited when Shoto said he wanted to resume his internship, and then got super bummed and deflated when Shoto added that he's bringing some friends along. That those friends are the guy that personally dissed Endeavor and the guy that won the Sports Festival but had to be shackled to accept his prize has made Endeavor question a lot of things.

Some people are saying that there's a bunch of death flags hanging around Hawks. I don't really see that personally, whatever happens I'm thinking it'll be more intricate than that.
I also liked that Endeavor did recognize Midoryia from the Sports Festival and remembered his "Shoto isn't you" words, which he spoke back to him.

(Side note: I liked that the official ViZ translation clarified that point, which the fan translation was a bit more vague about, although they removed his "Psyche" which I thought was hilarious in the fan translation)

I don't think Hawks has any death flags in the recent future, but I do think more likely than not there's gonna reach a point when his cover is eventually blown, and they'll all be immediately gunning for him. Won't be surprised if he's not long for this world once that happens, probably guessing he sacrifices himself to get the information out or something like that.