Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

It really says something about current X-Men comics that this sounds interesting.

Don't worry, fellas. I've got enough positivity for the entire board. Alright, here we go--

This is much better than bringing back John Byrne.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    I always thought it would be cool if the mutants went to another planet and tried to build a new society there. I can dream.
    Then you'll just get Space Sentinels. Mutant Hate in the Marvel Universe has become so irrational and obsessive they could go to another dimension, and people the Purifiers would STILL try to hunt them down just because they're out there SOMEwhere.

Also, does Marvel really think this highly of Rob Liefeld's work that they gave him this entire project and what looks to be an entire creative control of what happens AND they gave him EW coverage? Like... what.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

BANNED

way rather have Liefeld do his thang than Age of X-Man and tweenCable's crew

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Also, does Marvel really think this highly of Rob Liefeld's work that they gave him this entire project and what looks to be an entire creative control of what happens AND they gave him EW coverage? Like... what.
    They probably don’t know DC gave Liefeld a whole bunch of titles shortly after the New 52 launched and they all tanked.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

This occurs outside canon, right? If not, brace yourselves for a decade of sloppy retcons.

I feel terribly for the younger generation. We were so spoiled in the 70s and 80s.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I like it.

Also, I will read every line the character speaks in that bored Sylvester Stallone voices he uses when he obviously doesn't care at all (GotG2).
    Deal! Judge Meh it is...although now that I think about it, given the color combination of his costume maybe we should call him Weapon MAGA? After all, this is a blast to the past in some ways.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”

~James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    They probably don’t know DC gave Liefeld a whole bunch of titles shortly after the New 52 launched and they all tanked.
    "It's not you. It never has been. It's Batman."
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Don't worry, fellas. I've got enough positivity for the entire board. Alright, here we go--

This is much better than bringing back John Byrne.
    And a single light shone in the darkness...

Also it’s Cannonball’s kid. Calling it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

It's X-23's kid.

~James Baldwin

Ultimate Member

If that were true Dementia5 then at the end of the series he undoes his own birth and thereby Sam is no longer married and single again and free to leave the Avengers without anything tying him to them...or something like that, when I first saw the character he reminded me a lot of Scott's recent look...

X-Hood! :P

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Technically they all got bumps in sales and then went back to tanking but I think that was the purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I'm not crazy about his art (Or another gun toting, time traveling mutant) but the guy IS passionate about his work and the X-Men. (The guy even called out that X-books had in recent years been given the shaft, which is something others working at Marvel have always been either dodging or denying.) I respect that kind of honesty.
    This right here. I genuinely like liefeld. The guy I mean. I just don't care for his work all that much. Or at all.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”