Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Rob Liefeld project reveal: Major X

https://ew.com/books/2019/01/18/dead...men-character/

“To me the X-Men have always thrived on big ideas, crazy ideas. So I figured, let’s just go for it,” Liefeld says. “Major X introduces a new character who is certain to mix up everything in the X-world. He hails from another existence, which is called the ‘X-istence’ — a mutant Shangri-La, a safe haven that has been a realm where mutantkind has lived in peace and harmony. They escaped there following a tragedy that befell mutantkind, and built this community. There are some familiar faces that he has forged this other society with. But then a terrible event happens within the X-istence that causes Major X to cross over and land in the Marvel Universe that we know. But he doesn’t land in the spot he was hoping, so in the first issue he is in 1991. We progressively get him where he needs to go. By the conclusion of the story, we catch up to modern-day Marvel.”
    I'm ready for this.

Is the end of this coinciding with the end of Age of X-Man? Will that mean something? Are Marvel finally shipping the mutants off from the 616?

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Description sounds terrible.

I wish Liefeld will be the only one writing it and the rest of X-office ignore it.

Finally, the creative spark the line needed. A time traveling, gun-toting, alternate universe character.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

lol Portacio. His modern art is.... not far off from Liefeld quality.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Finally, the creative spark the line needed. A time traveling, gun-toting, alternate universe character.
    By none other than Rob Liefield

So Liefield's new creation is combining Cable and Deadpool and designing it after Emma's IvX finale costume. Can't wait. We needed more time travel, alternative, copies in the X-Verse. Hasn't been done in a while. At least this one won't have feet most of the time.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Glad to have something new on x-men events

Nathan and Wade did the Fusion Dance
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

All I know is this better be worth it for us having to take the 6 month detour to the Age of X-Man.

Sounds more like an Exiles: 1991 side book than the big X-event it was rumored to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Sounds more like an Exiles: 1991 side book than the big X-event it was rumored to be.
    Rumored by whom?

This looks promising. I think the X-books are in need of something big, gaudy, and slightly crazy. And that happens to be Liefeld's specialty. If it can tie into the ongoing events of Age of X-man, then that can only help. I can already imagine the shenanigans that he'll get into with Deadpool. Overall, it sounds like a lot of fun after the X-Men endure yet another extinction crisis.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

Isnt this age of xmen ?

Given the sliding timescale the fact that he lands in 1991 is sure to end up being a headache. By this point 1991 predates the O5’s existence but anyone wanna bet that we see the 90’s X-Men appear at that point?